Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 23:42
:: Some Visuals

Alright, some visual coming up.

I uploaded them in sequence of happening, but Blogger just has a sense of humor and jumbles everything up for me.

Urgh!

That's me and my boy! Haha! :P
It's Jay Chou la! It's a picture printed on canvas.

And that's me and all time favorite fighter - Bruce Lee!

This picture has a funny caption:
Jeff: I just farted. Oops.
Geri: Don't tell anyone!!
Praise: I want to tell everyone!
Jingyi: So smelly...
Serene: I just forwarded it to everyone!
Me: Calefare. Haha!

That's me and my new toy. She's very soft and I love it.



Morgan did all those poses, while I took the shots...

That's me, Phebs and Serene.



No prize for guessing whose fingers -_-"


Boss's birthday card!

His 3kg cake...

Morgan wrote with his sparklers...

Val tried too!

Happy Birthday Boss!

Girl power during setup...


Random-ness.

Ta-da. Night.

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare