|
Saturday, April 18, 2009 @ 01:23
:: Will we? Sometimes I sit and wonder, what it would be like, if we are still friends? Will we still check out the new books at Kinokuniya? Will we still have dinner at 85 market, all the oyster egg, the porridge, the bah chor mee? Will we still msn till wee hours, like 4am on a Sunday morning, when 4 hours later we should be heading to church? Will we still see each other in school and go home together? Will we still go for late night drives? Will you still send me oldies and tell me how nice those songs are? I think it has been a few years and yet the memories still etch in my heart and will always be. I think friendship is a very special thing that God has given each and everyone of us. It can make or break you. So far, I am thankful to God for many wonderful friendships that made me who I am today (of course, a big part is to God who showed me grace and mercy and allowed the change in me). But I also experienced 2 major breaks which still leave a raw area in my heart. But I believe that these are all part and parcel of growth. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Fast Weekend
在这里分手 당신은 나는 바보 입니다 Less of Me Sentosa and Chinatown What An Interesting Day... No Longer I Busy Tired Worn Out Week Happy Birthday SHERLYN! Food Escapade 1
December 2006 stop & stare
|

