|
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 00:39
:: Unhappiness Because of Guilt Was just reading Phil Pringle's blog, and his revelation 2 days back blew me away. He said: Rom 14:22 Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves. Then he goes on to say... Some of the deepest unhappiness comes from guilt.... etc.... And that is so true! Because I'm feeling all of it, every ounce of it right now. I thought to myself these days, why am I so unhappy? What have I done wrong? What have I not done? What have I missed out? And I don't understand why am I so unhappy. And there, here it is, PP explains it all. Guilt. I read too much in what I hear, what people comment, what people think. Maybe it's time to relax and BREATHE. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
好累
篮球 Random Thoughts 4th of March Horrible Weekend 雨天 Average Day with Crazy Jam So Many Things To Do! Hot Shots Tweak The Blog
December 2006 stop & stare
|

