Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 00:29
:: Happy Birthday Singapore


Happy 43th Birthday Singapore.

I think this year's NDP is VERY NICE, especially the part where those fighter planes fly high in the air, swoop low down, does double turns and stuffs.

I was totally in AWE, with my eyes glued to the telly and thinking how SCARY it is to watch it live, how NERVOUS to be in the plane, how MAGNIFICENT the whole sight is, and how PROUD i am of them. :)

I want to marry pilots!

Haha.

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare