|
Thursday, August 7, 2008 @ 23:15
:: What Lasts? Just came home from my 6ixth driving lesson and surprisingly, R and I had booked the same slot, so we went there together after work and went home together. We had a good time overtaking one another on the road, in the circuit. :) But I am very irritated with him as he cuts into my lane and then leaves the lane again. Want to cut then CUT lah! -_- So I had to keep a lookout for Car 146 on the road because surprisingly, or maybe all instructors uses same route, we kept going same direction. And my instructor is very funny, he say because it's my 6th lesson, he want to train me to be like F1 racer. Siao one. But I think 10 days of not driving, I went all rusty ALL OVER again, I stalled, I snaked, I did all stupid mistakes. And I got super irritated with myself - and I half blamed the car because seriously, it's very lousy. I had different cars for all 5 lessons, and this time, it's also different, so you all cannot say I bias. Or say, "Don't know how to drive say don't know, don't blame the car!" It's really weird! I depressed my clutch fully, but the gears seems SUPER hard to shift, and once I thought I was in 2nd gear, but it ended up in 4th! I got super irritated and also the accelerator seemed ULTRA sensitive, and I kept going like too slow. And my instructor was best, he said I was too slow, and asked me to speed up, so I sank my feet on the accelerator and went from 20km/h to 60km/h in 15 seconds. Then he very funny, he asked me go faster right? So I was happily at 50ish, 60, 4th gear, and I neared a junction, he suddenly: "Lane change, left turn!" WAH, I almost faint down there as I faster switch to 3rd gear, make use of engine brake and foot brake and signal left, check rearview, check side mirror, check blind spot and do a careful turn to the left. Heng no car, if not I don't know how to die. SO SUDDEN! And before that he was saying, "Okay, this road very boring, bring you to more exciting one." -_-" Then after turning, I know his style liao, so near junctions, I purposely slow down. I told him, "Sir, you very exciting sia, got anymore anot?" Then he, "Wah, not exciting enough ah...??" (near junction) "okay!...lane change, turn right!" -_-" And right turn is more tough cuz you need to do wider turns. Fun lor he. Then near the end, I went back to circuit, and he took over and he drove very fast. So I said, "Wah sir, you also preparing for F1 ah?" Then he say, "No lah! Preparing to GO HOME LAH!!" -_-" --- These few days I feel that I am not myself. I get emotional more easily, I get irritated more easily. Especially when someone speaks to me, I get very agitated because I feel that he is too demanding, and then unconsciously, out of the demanding spirit, hurtful words comes out. Was speaking to someone today and then I mentioned that we have these 2 common friends. Both are quite D kind - domineering, dominative, determined. And then I told my friend that at least XX is better, after he bomb us, he will bandage us. But YY, after he bomb us, he leaves us to bleed down there. And then my friend, turned to me, gave me a melancholically positive smile, and said: "Then you got to learn to self-bandage yourself lor." Sometimes I feel that I may still be a little kid on the inside. That's why I get offended rather easily. Maybe, when I grow up, those hurtful words that are hurled toward me, will just be a passing remark to me, and no longer have any impression on me. But I still believe that, one can be demanding, determined, dominative, but when you teach and correct, your words can be straight, but not harsh. Strong but with tact. Remember I said previously there's this friend of mine, who recently shared her story with me? I think I will really miss her alot, because I really learnt alot from her. Smart, thoughtful, detailed. Within 1 year, so many things can happen. Walking home in the rain, blasting Luna Sea - I For You, is a total good experience. I thought through many things as I watched the rain fall. Really, what lasts? still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Kinda Sick
Ritz Carlton 1 FOP 1 Change James is Back! sleeping materials steal my heart First Lesson 回到过去 Fulfilling Week
December 2006 stop & stare
|


