|
Sunday, July 27, 2008 @ 22:42
:: James is Back! Carol is very happy today despite being VERY TIRED! CS was CHAOTIC today and I am currently suffering an 'emotional turmoil' and in the midst of recovering from the chaos today, but it's okay. Dinner with SOT gang cheered me up LOADS!! I FINALLY GET TO SEE JAMES TAN! :D After being in perth for about 6 months, he's back for a short holiday!! Man, we missed him so much and is so glad he is still going strong in the Lord, and in his ministry. Guys, it is NOT easy to go far country all alone, and have to study, work, and travel to church once a week okay! I'm so proud of JAMESBERT! :) We ate at The Pizza Place and the napkin is so cute! A fat chef throwing a pizza dough. :D ![]() The waitress don't really know how to take photo lah, see, her finger cover my lens - James is trying to cover his double chin. -_-After that, Alvin, David and Chiang Chiang went off, leaving us to chill at Ben & Jerry's! And James started fooling around with the small drinking cups... I couldn't stop laughing, so my hand shook when I took this photo and managed to snap it before the cups fell. It's so funny.James NEVER fail to make us laugh, man, really miss SOT days, where we always hang out in school, and I even miss him and David calling me Ang Cai Tou, or even Robert - I think they miss it too, they kept calling me that!! -_- But at least we know we will always be the doughnut Yao Gui Gang! :) ![]() This was taken when David was about to go into NS... Man. Doughnuts! :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
sleeping materials
steal my heart First Lesson 回到过去 Fulfilling Week 找回自我。 You Can Do It Kill That Cockroach Great Weekend Tired and Busy Week
December 2006 stop & stare
|














