Sunday, August 3, 2008 @ 15:10
:: FOP 1

Festival of Praise 2008 was AWESOME! :)

I think I love serving now MORE AND MORE because I can get upclose and personal with the bands performing! Well, ONE of them, at least! :D

This year, we have an awesome humorous smiling pastor - Mark Conner.

And great song leaders from Parachute Band and Hillsong - Reuben Morgan.

First night, I sat so far away - but the atmosphere was AWESOME. :D Parachute Band was awesome, me and Geri became their instant fans - she fell for one of them - me too ! :D

We bought CDs!! :D

PARACHUTE! :D

They are a bunch of funny fellas!
They fell off the chair while posing. HAHA!

SMILE! :D

Alister (top left) is so CUTE! :D He's the one me and Geri fell for! :P

But Jay Chou will always be my love. LOL! :D

*HUGS*

He's 'The One'.
I'm going mad at 1am in the morning.
(Julienne was laughing at me while she took these pics!)

Beyond - My all time favorite band.

Day 2!
Went for lunch with CG at Kallang Leisure Mall and then there was a Bike Fest! I love BIKES! So ta-da!

My future bike. No lah!

Suzuki Hayabusa?

Now you know why people call me Ah Lian. :D

We went to pasta mania for lunch, and JJ went crazy with curry puff!



Carol joins in the fun!
"AHHHH!"

The sauce is YUMMY ok!!

After that, before going into SIS, JJ and I bought donuts for the people, and we wrote on it, whose donuts are whose. I forgot to take a pic of the donuts itself. -_-


See, I drew the legend!

Next, went in to sit with my members and started camwhoring abit.

Yzanne and I
I'm wearing parachute band shirt!

ROY!!! Why so blur????

Day 1 i sat FAR.
Now, I'm 4 rows away from stage!!

So near to the band. That's Omega with his hand lifted up.

And tt's Reuben Morgan.

Was joking in Attributes room that Morgan should go up to Reuben Morgan and introduce himself.

Morgan Chang: "Hi, you are?"

Reuben Morgan: "Morgan, Reuben Morgan."

Morgan Chang: "Really? I'm a Morgan too! Morgan, Morgan Chang."

HAHAHHAHHHA!

Or maybe we can find a Reuben guy, and get he and Morgan to form a 'Reuben Morgan'.

Kuakuakua.

Day 2 with Parachute Band.

GERI GOT SO JEALOUS OF THIS PICTURE WITH ALISTER! :D
HE'S SOOOOOO CUTE *.*
That's Samuel with the awesome lead singer, Omega Levine.

Ended the day with my dear Da Shen - Geri Chan! :D

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare