Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 10:04
:: Yak Yak

Sometimes I wonder:

What is perfect?

What deems perfection?


Actually, I supposed, there is no such thing 'perfection' in this world, but to be perfect, is to do things with excellence. Once something is handed to you to do, you give it back, with pride, and know that this is your best, and if there's any need for correction, you know it is for learning and improving.

Like what Sher said about me, that the whole of this week is taking a toll on my anger and irritation management.

There is always something for me to yak and complain about to her from Monday to Friday, maybe throw in Saturday and Sunday too. But normally I spend Saturday with myself, so I won't be irritated with myself, wait, I do, I'm so lazy, I can't stand it. Anyway, yes, so I was so easily triggered with irritant this whole week, I am going bonkers!

Le sigh, why is it some people, can be irritatingly innocent? I remembered going through CL lesson, and they said discipleship comes through daily observation. And me and Sher agreed that many etiquettes, behaviors are mostly caught under daily circumstances.

E.g.: You love soup, but you like to drink it very loudly, slurping away.

But when you see your colleagues sipping softly through the spoon, you will eventually catch it somehow and stop slurping.

I know! It's a lame illustration, but then, it's something I really want to hit home to some people - many things NEED NOT be said, but CAUGHT.

If you want to do something for somebody, or someone entrusts you with something to do, DO IT WELL.

I can't remember who said it, but there's a saying that goes:

"If any thing's worth doing, it's worth doing well, if not, it's not worth doing."

OR SOMETHING ALONG THAT LINE!

I may not be the perfect person, but I can proudly say, I DO take pride in my work most of the time! :)

Oh well, enough of random yakking. On a lighter note!

Went for the Indonesian Night held at Jurong West, I have to say I quite enjoy it, except for the fact that 80% of it is conducted in Bahasa, and me, Richard and Gillian were sitting down there like some funny potatoes who cannot understand any Bahasa for nuts.

Richard was whispering to me: "I edited Bahasa for so long, I still don't understand what they are talking about."

Haha.

Good la Morgan, understand what they are talking about, and the 3 of us sit down there understanding nothing. When audiences laugh, me, Richard and Gillian laugh too, not because we caught the joke or funny part, but the fact we DON'T understand is hilarious.

And the best part was, we realized there's interpretor, but we did not get the headset. -_-"

Anyway, overall, it was a great night - there was this Indonesian artistes who sang superbly and I was in awe, but I kind of forgot their name! (I found out! Moluccas) Haha, and of course, Sendy sang a great song with a diva-ish voice that never fails to captivate me. :)

Went home in a cab after that and zonked out at 2am.

Saturday was spent happily at home.

Sunday was spent happily in church, and then Marina Sq, and then running with Sher!

I was REALLY lazy to jog, because, well, I WAS lazy, I wanted to call off the jog, but I willed myself to take bus to TP, where I met up with Sher and we jog 8 rounds! We're going from strength to strength! It was 6 rounds two weeks ago, and now it's 8! Hopefully it'll turn 13 rounds soon. Oh man, can't imagine.

>.<

I want to get a guitar! Want to pick up guitar so I can play beautiful songs, and play during QT! :) I have my eyes on the Yamaha guitar in the office, and I hope R is really gracious enough to give that guitar to me! He has his eyes on that first, and he told me Fina one is very pretty, so we both 'chopped' the Yamaha and Fina guitar. And suddenly, he changed his mind, and said he would let me take the Yamaha guitar - despite the Fina one having a slight crack.

Well, maybe when he brings it to the guitar doctor, and get it fixed, he would love the Fina one as much as he loved the Yamaha one initially. Fina one is really chio but I don't like the color.

Oh well, I should head off and start working on Lillian's card - since no one BOTHERS to help me with it (except Yzanne and Elaine who threw in awesome ideas - maybe because they're designers. Hmm...).

Hope it's turn out awesome. :)


Sempurna - Moluccas.

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare