|
Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 22:51
:: FINALLY Alright alright, before my fan base gets low, I better do an update or I’d see my stats getting lower and lower. I’m sorry I did not update, some days I got really busy, some days I got really lazy, so yeah. Teeheehee… I am feeling quite drowsy now because I popped a flu pill because I had bad running nose. So before I start seeing my words swim before my eyes, I better blog (during office hours!). I have started (and finished) ‘Romantic Princess’ which stars Wu Chun and Angela Zhang. I’ve forgotten why I started the drama anyway, but it was really a good watch. The story line is quite good too though. I like stories that make me think, tugs on my heart and mind. In the drama, Wu Chun, born in one of the prestigious wealthy family, can have simply anything and everything which he wants, and is on the way to be the next CEO of the biggest, wealthiest business company in the country, actually has a dream to be a small fry in a small company. Willing to be a small gear that runs in the company, earning what he deserves, living in a small house with a garden, and dreams of working hard in the day, and returning home to be with his wife in the night. Simple dream, but hard to realize, for rich boys like him. So the story goes on to talk about how he strive to realize his dream, and how he restrain himself to falling in love with the ‘Emperor’s’ grand-daughter. Because that would meant taking over the company, being the big boss, which he has no intention to. So yeah, go watch the show to find out how heart-tugging it can get you. =) ![]() Wu Chun, undeniably good looking, with hot bod, totally just got me hooked. And Angela’s so pretty in the show! With pretty dresses and porcelain complexion, they are just like any real Prince and Princess. I am in awe. So I was telling Sher and dunno-who, I want to have a good looking boyfriend. And I thought to myself, good looking boyfriend must match with good looking girlfriend. If I want a 10/10 boyfriend, I must be a 10/10 too. So I am so all up for exercising now – ran like 6 rounds with Sher in boy, I missed it, TP! :D We initially headed to Tampines Stadium, but realized they were having a football match, so we walked all the way back to Temasek Poly, and ran in Sports Hall. Boy, I wanna go back studying! :( So, yes, as I was saying, just ask me out for some run, and I’m on for it. I even bought a pair of dumb-bells! =) Anyway, other then wanting to lose my flabs, I’m also running to train my stamina for a 5km run with Sher 2 months later. It’s my first long-distance (quite long, to me), and I’m quite excited for it! Mad Sher wants to complete it within 30min, which to me is like IMPOSSIBLE, so I think if I can finish 5km within 1 hr, I’m happy already. LOL! Low standard eh? Alright, 40min. =) Went shopping with Sher at Vivo on Labor Day, to have a day off for myself. Really enjoyed myself as it has been a long time since I last went out with her, or went shopping. But before that, met up with BK at AMK to buy my first ever PSP. (Yay, another strike in my list!)
My cell phone is black. So now, no more boring rides in the train! I have inside like 7 games, 1 video, 50 songs! =) Not a lot, but enough for me. Yay-ness. After that, went to Kovan with the NE people for dinner – really had fun hanging out with them. Looking forward to the next time I can go out with them again – we would go Azeera! :D Met up with MT today, and he brought me out to eat Bak Kut Teh. I think he's really nice, he drove me to Riverwalk area, and then treat me to a GREAT MEAL, and then later we talked over some of my policy things, and then he drove me back to office. Some people might think insurance agents used meal treats as a way to 'win' clients. It MIGHT BE TRUE to some extent, it might be their tactic, but I know MT is really genuine - now I know why he won the top 5 agents in Singapore last year. He really does go the extra mile to serve his clients. And AMAZINGLY, he called me like 2 hours after the meal, to tell me what investments I can make. I am truly impressed at his speed and effectiveness. To think that he must have ALOT to do - CG, work, and whatnots. I hope that with his help, my financial health can be a little healthier. :D Oh, did I mention? MY MOTHER IS COMING TO CHURCH ON SATURDAY! :D This year, I have an exceptionally strong burden for my mom, I don't know why. Perhaps it was the fact DD said this: When you die and go the heaven, how would you feel if you are the only one there? Your family are not there with you because they don't believe in Jesus. SAD RIGHT??? So after having brought her to church for my SOT graduation, I felt she can be back again. But I don't know how to pop the question. And when they announced all those contests thingy, I told myself, I must join the Mothers' Day Contest - write a testimonial on why you mother is the best in the world! So I did - and Val said it was a good thing because it gave me more reason to bring her along. So I asked her just awhile ago, if she wanna go, I will fetch her in a cab, and she can come down with me. So she said okay. PTL! :D I'm believing for a miracle this Saturday! Pray for me! =) Till then, tata! :D I love spending the nights with you. :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
i love hong kong
let's run together angry 21st birthday carol whole week of post directions worship be FAT Elder
December 2006 stop & stare
|







