|
Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 23:03
:: i love hong kong You know, with HONG KONG, being introduced, all around by hosts and celebrities, and the programmes all shown on air, makes me miss HK terribly. It may be very cluttered, messy, squeezy, but nonetheless, within it's messiness, I managed to find beauty, serenity, solitude. Hong Kong is by far, the most beautiful country that I've ever been to, and I want to go back. ![]() ![]() Same place, same person.But different time, different view, different feeling, different thoughts, different beauty. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
let's run together
angry 21st birthday carol whole week of post directions worship be FAT Elder shopping
December 2006 stop & stare
|






