|
Saturday, May 10, 2008 @ 12:17
:: thinking ![]() A lot of random thoughts are going through my mind these days. At 85 last night with J, V, J, HX, I was telling them say I might wake up at 2pm today, because I reached home at 130am this morning. And Val said I'm a pig and she say she knows what kind of sleep I need - those ETERNAL kind. Cuz I told her I can sleep and sleep and sleep, but the rest says they'll feel lethargic after sleeping too much. Well I don't know, I'm just a sleeper. :) Told Val about my decision over something last night, but I had yet to tell her my desire after making that decision. I thought through, prayed through before finally making the decision. I know it's right, but I still can't believe I made it. Oh well... Yesterday CG was very good, these weeks, CG feels like being back in SOT all over again - moving in the spirit, prophesy and seeing dreams and visions. It's great, and I'm glad my visions are of help and encouragement to some people. :) I prayed for 4 people, and 3 have told me that it was accurate, but I have yet to ask one more though. And 3 people prayed for me, and they were accurate too. BK has indeed grown alot, I'm very impressed. :) Keep up the good work man! :D I'm so proud of YB too! Was just challenging him to move in the spirit on Thursday, and he really did, and he gave an awesome word. I told him to pray and see if he can get a word on Friday, and see if we are in the same flow. During worship, I just had this word that came to me: James 4 1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You want something but don't get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. Many times, we don't get what we want, because we have the wrong motives in asking. Maybe it is time to sit down and think for a moment, what do we really want - is that what God wants for us? So YB and XL shared about it is the relationship with people that will win people over. The relationship with HS will lead and direct us to the right path. Does it flow? Haha. I just had this urge to go sing K! People, ask me out to sing can? :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Mommy's Day
FINALLY i love hong kong let's run together angry 21st birthday carol whole week of post directions worship
December 2006 stop & stare
|


