|
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 23:07
:: 不想懂得 ![]() Have been going on an emotional ride these days, there were many feelings, emotions, thoughts, un-justification, etc.. Have been wondering if what I did was worthwhile, what I did was right, what I did was appreciated. But then, on the other hand, really, sometimes, recognition and appreciation does not matter that much once you grab hold of the bigger picture. It is like what Pst Phil illustrated - you had a papercut on your pinkie, and the whole day, you just focused on that irritation caused by the papercut, but you failed to realized you've got a whole other healthy body parts! Perhaps the very reason you kept focusing on the 'papercut' is because of the irritation that kept surfacing. You worked so hard, you toiled all night, you sacrificed, but instead of any appreciation, all you got was correction and more corrections. I remembered vaguely pastor shared before, change is not doing something new, but shifting your focus from the wrong area, and to the right area. So what if there wasn't any 'Thank you'? So what if there wasn't any recognition? So what if you got trashed? So what if you felt so unfair? So what if you felt upset? Ultimately, it is the attitude behind the incidences - will you pick up from here and learn, or mull over the seemingly failed success? Thanks Sher for the encouragement. :) Ultimately, you made me see the light. :)) We're finally like what she wanted us to be all along - iron sharpens iron! :D -- Somehow, everyone is on the topic of MARRIAGE. Talking about it over dinner with Sher and Small Val on Monday... I remembered when I was a WHOLE LOT younger, say 15, 16? I told people I wanted to get married early, have children early, so when they are all grown up, I can enjoy the private life with me and my husband. And I said my dream was to get married at around age 24, 25. I'm 20 now going on 21. I have 3 more years to fulfill my dream - a dream that needs another one to complete! Haha. Was just talking to Big Val about this, and were thinking out loud, will it feel weird to get married? Though you really love your fiance, but imagine, today you're sleeping alone on your bed, alone in your room, and the next night, poof! You're with another person, sharing the bed. Can't remembered how we came up to this topic, but I told Richard how funny and cute it would be to snatch the blanket with your spouse in the night because it's cold. You pulled it to your side, and he would snatch it to his, you toss and turn and tries to snatch back, and perhaps end up in fits of giggle. And he said very matter of fact-ly: "Cannot have 2 blankets meh?" I rolled my eyes so HARD at him, and retorted: "Why get married when you want to have 2 blankets? Should the couple snuggle close to one another under one blanket? And that would be so romantic." And he thought about it for a second, and gave me the blank look: "Who say get married cannot have 2 blankets?" GUYS! -_-" So anyway, like I was saying, you'd have to share the bed with your spouse, and then how would you feel. It seems sort of like living a whole new chapter of your life! For guys, you will work hard because you have a family to support, and you would want to give your wife the best. Can't remember who said this, but then he said: Happy Wife, Happy Life. Can't be any true-r. For girls, what do you want to do? Stay at home, be a great housewife, who cleans the house, prepares breakfast in the morning, make great coffee, straighten his tie at the door, and kiss your husband goodbye when he's off to work, and anticipate his return in the evening, and jumps into his embrace at the door, and whisper: "I made your favorite dish!" (Provided you know how to cook, but for people like Sher.. Erm.. HAHAHA! JKJK!!) Or another case is you want to be on par with your spouse, working hard in the society, and he drops you off at work, kisses you goodbye, and picks you up from work and brings you to nice places to have dinner. No need to be expensive French restaurant, perhaps go for grocery shopping and end up cooking noodles at home will make you feel so loved? Man, I WANT TO GET MARRIED! :D Do you want a BIG GRAND wedding to 'announce' to the WHOLE WORLD you're getting married? Or you prefer a simple ceremony, because you feel marriage is just the two of you (plus both families)...? Le sigh... Do you know what I'm thinking? -- 当世界不知不觉的变了 有时候我怀念以前的我 作的梦虽然远远的 想像是一种快乐 拥有了同时也失去什么 而眷恋原来会带来软弱 你让我在雾里成熟 心开始曲折 我不想舍得不想懂得 是谁惹谁言不由衷 说谎伤害都是不安犯的错 怕抱不紧什么 我不想舍得不想懂得 谁说割爱才更深刻 彼此依赖是爱不是负荷 互相照顾就是幸福的 我愿意一秒钟放弃全宇宙 只在只有我们紧靠着的小星球 我不想舍得不想懂得 是谁惹谁言不由衷 说谎伤害都是不安犯的错 怕抱不紧什么 我多不舍得多不懂得 谁说割爱才更深刻 彼此依赖是爱不是负荷 能握着手就是感动的 说谎伤害都是不安犯的错 怕抱不紧什么 我多不舍得多不懂得 谁说割爱才更深刻 彼此依赖是爱不是负荷 能握着手就是感动的 你想懂得吗? still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
New Old Skin
Yak Yak Happy Mother's Day thinking Mommy's Day FINALLY i love hong kong let's run together angry 21st birthday
December 2006 stop & stare
|


