|
Sunday, January 6, 2008 @ 01:05
:: I Dont Want To Go You changed my world, When you came to me, You drove a passion, In my soul down deep. Lord, to follow you in everything, I don't want to go somewhere, If I know that your not there, Cause I know that me without you, Is a lie. I don't want to walk that road, Be a million miles from home, Cause my heart needs to be, Where you are, So I don't want to go. So come whatever, I'll stick with you, I'll walk, you lead me, Call me crazy or a fool. For forever I promise you that: Without your touch, Without your love, Filling me like an ocean, For your grace is enough, Enough for me, To never want to go somewhere, If I know that your not there. Avalon - I Don't Want To Go --------------------------------- This is a very old song which I used to listen long ago. I chanced upon this song again, and I felt the lyrics is so true. Val had a meeting with us yesterday, and as usual, a start of the year, vision talk. But I felt alot from that short meeting. This year, I want to be closer to God than I've ever been. I don't want to go anywhere if I know He's not there. Life's too short to be wasted. Where do you wanna go? still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Random Quiz
Finally Back greetings from HK bye EOY Thank you Guys Attributes Day tired Gifts Exchange busyness
December 2006 stop & stare
|

