|
Thursday, December 20, 2007 @ 22:05
:: EOY Yesterday Val passed me a X'mas gift before she left the office. I was very touched indeed. Val has been a very dear person to me. I remember feeling that sense of loss, sense of longing whenever I saw her in church during those days when I was under Shaun and Ivan. Now that I'm back under her, I am forever grateful. She's like a mother, grooming me, loving me, and teaching me. She may be strict, or very strict, but her intentions are always for our good, for the best. She always speaks with love and always amazingly, know what to say to encourage me, spur me, motivate me. I am so grateful to have her as my spiritual mama, friend, and sister. :) Like what Pastor said, at the end of every year, is a time of reflection. How have you been in year 2007? I haven't been a very good girl, I quarreled, I argued, I bickered. My attitude stank, my behavior suck. But I'm proud to say I end the year well! I have a good job. I love my members, my members love me. I have great friends. Great boss. Great colleagues. Now it's a time for projection. How am I gonna fare in year 2008? I wanna work hard, serve hard, play hard, pray hard, live hard, love hard, laugh hard, cry hard. Who's with me? Thanks friends, who stood with me, believed in me, supported me, advised me, loved me. :) 20 Dec ended with a happy phone call! =D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Thank you Guys
Attributes Day tired Gifts Exchange busyness True Love I'm a MAC! Hidden Talent 60% Female! tired
December 2006 stop & stare
|

