Wednesday, December 12, 2007 @ 23:07
:: busyness

i have been really busy these days. though at the end of the day, i don't really know what i'm busy with! haha.

so far, i know i have a few outstanding items that i need to revert to boss ASAP! and i have not done so! ahh! i am so gonna be slaughtered by him. =(

so anyway, i did not go for the Breakaway Camp on Monday night, and I really regretted, after hearing what Mich tells me. =( But anyway, I went for night 2, and it's good! And I've got a new idol - DT!

He's really cool. I really think he's very very cool, I don't know how to describe why, but I think it's the actions he does, and the way he behaves.

He's the third ZS that I admire so far. Charmaine on top list, EW on second, and DT.

GT is VERY POPULAR, I can see from the cheers and claps that happens whenever his name is mentioned. I think he's very good also.

ZS-es are really cool, and passionate, and just awesome.

Alright, enough of them, back to work. Yes, so I've been quite busy, and although by RIGHT, my knock-off time is 7pm, I usually ended up working and staying till 9pm, or even later. And I don't really mind, because I really learnt alot in APL. The pushing from Boss, the guidance from Gillian, the advices from Val and Morgan, and the friendships of Yifei, R, Naomi, Yo and other people.

So the other night, after Breakaway, was on a cab home, it was 12am, and my mom called and really gave me a horrible thrashing down. She is not very happy with me for staying out late so many nights. She complains what kind of job I was working that requires so much of my time. I don't know how to explain to her, but just retorts back as my flesh took over me. I felt really bad after that, but oh well, I tried making it up by wanting to come home early tonight, but one report that I need to give Boss, took me ONE WHOLE DAY.

I ended up leaving at 930pm, instead of my proposed 8pm. =(

But anyway, I will explain my late-ness to my mom tomorrow or something. Hope she understands.

Whats more, I'm leaving soon, and I need to settle all my stuffs before I leave, so Mummy can take over me for the 1.5 weeks that I'm not around.

On a lighter note, I finally got my thumbdrive from MOM back, and I'm glad, because that means R and I can go and print the photos we wanted to print like FINALLY! I wanna print photos badly because I want to give to my MORTAL, and I can't wait.

Actually, I'm really glad to have this person as my MORTAL, and I shall not say why, because my mortal might read my blog. Teeheehee. I already foresee I'm going to cry when I write a note for my mortal.

I've went through so much with my mortal, I just felt SO GRATEFUL to be able to know this person. =)

So, keep guessing who it is! Haha.

I'm really excited! I can't wait to see how that person reacts when I pass him/her the gift! =D

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare