|
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 @ 23:45
:: Attributes Day Alright, as promised, photos of Attributes Day! :) It start off with Shy Girl and her Nasi Lemak - bought by R. It was pretty funny, so I took a picture of it. I was holding the box for her, and reading the sticker on it. BEST TO EAT WARM. PRESS BUTTON 1. So very naturally, I reached forward and pressed the sticker - and it cracked Bernice up. It was so funny, we were laughing non-stop. Oh boy. What an interesting sticker. What on earth is BUTTON 1?? On the way to Rolling Wok, "R! Ber! Smile!" Ka-cheek! Somebody gave me gingerbreadman, I forgot who, and it's so cute! :)![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() R trying to be funny. Ohh, a stunt crew! "Hey jump over that wall!"![]() Introducing Superhero - BOSS! :D MORGAN! *Laugh out loud!* Edmund looks super cute here. He's also skinny, so it suits him lah! CS Team rocks! =D So does APL! =D Carol and Boss! Yes, he's very young, STOP staring!![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Wahahhaa! We took this picture IN FRONT of boss. He was like rolling his eyes, and "Duh".![]() ![]() Last but not least... Team Attributes.still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
tired
Gifts Exchange busyness True Love I'm a MAC! Hidden Talent 60% Female! tired Parkway Parade Trip Everything Ok!
December 2006 stop & stare
|






























