|
Saturday, December 15, 2007 @ 13:24
:: Gifts Exchange Yesterday was very fun as we exchanged presents and played game. I am now officially the CG Artist! =D Wahahhaha! =D Dear Mich! Hope you like your present! Hope to go Japan FOR REAL with you one day. =D I was really pretty busy this few days, or should I say the whole week. I didn't fulfill my promise of going home early one of the nights because I just had so much to do. Especially now it's the auditing period, me and Gillian were temporary Accountants and had to go through like stacks of invoices. We were like putting our own assigned job roles aside just to complete the invoice auditing, and it was horrible. I feel like boxing the people who wrote the invoices. I mean, the receipt put stuffs like: 500 Pcs First CD $19.90 Each $9950 total And the stupid person can put things like: 1 Pc First CD $9950 each $9950 total And so me and Gillian had to search out such "lumps" and break them down properly. Well, that is what it meant by Fast and Ineffective. Or in chinese they call it: "Yu Su Zhe Bu Da". You want to do it fast, but you will not achieved the desire results. After Wednesday's horrendous report, I thought I could leave office early on Thursday. So I already warned R before hand, to do everything nicely, so we can run at 8pm. He said okay. So around 630pm, I time-checked him, and he still had a million of things to do. So I had a horrible feeling that we can't leave at 8pm. At 730pm, I was almost collapsing from all the horrendous invoices. Gillian also almost couldn't take it, she kept asking me to round up and go home. But I had to wait for that person who wants to buy his stuffs at Tampines, so I just slowly do my last invoice for the day. In the end, true to my premonition, we did not leave at 8pm, but 9pm! I was pretty irritated with him already because he was the one to dragged the time. But I couldn't really blame him because the next day he had CG, so he can't stay late. And he stayed till 12plus the day before. But I was still pissed because of the fact we never get to leave the time we want - even though it was well passed the time we were supposed to leave. I was still pissed on the way out, and then when I update Val, I received a reply from her that plunged my moods lower. I was like super grumpy the whole ride from Kallang to Tampines. Thank goodness Mich called me and asked me some stuffs, and I told her something that's gonna happen on X'mas, and we were squealing over it. That sort of cheered me up and after that, all my grumpiness was gone! =D Haha, Mich, proud anot? You make me happy leh! Haha. By the way, that event that's happening on X'mas cannot tell people leh! Haha. =D So we reached Giordano, CS, and browsed around for a top for Yifei, and half the time we were like, Me: "This one can anot?" R: "Cannot lah! So him liao!" "This one?" "This is so me!" "Who cares about YOU! It's for HIM!" "-_-" He won't wear like that de! Don't suit him!" "Then all the more we should make him wear! Change his style!" "Cannot lah!" "Grrr..." So in the end, we chose a formal top which I think will look good on Yifei. So we decided over the size, and then paid up. In the end the size was wrong! Wahahhaha! Next, R wanted to get HIS mortal a present, so we walked to TM, and passed by S&K, and boy I missed S&K. Reminds me alot of the days where I will go and find Jamie in S&K shops. I still miss her. :( Anyway, that's not the point, we went in and I saw this top that's quite nice, and I think it's a guy's top, but who cares, I liked it, and I wanted grey, but they had no more S, so I settled for purple. =D And then we spent like another half an hour finding tops for his Mortal, and his member's mortal. And it's so irritating to buy clothes with him. His replies whenever I opened a piece for him are: "Cannot lah, the color don't suit." "I don't like the design." "Got another color?" "Hmm..." "That one?" "No leh, cannot." "Hmm..." #$#^$%^$@#^ In the end, we finally left S&K at 1030pm and he only made up his mind when the people closed the shutters. -_-" After that we went to Interchange to take bus home, and I saw someone that made my heart stopped for one moment. No, he's not a heartthrob. He was a friend of mine. No, a relative of a friend of mine. And I just thought that it was him and I just got a shock. I stood rooted to the ground for about 5secs before I recovered and walked on, swallowing the lump in my throat. I still cannot forget. Sigh. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
busyness
True Love I'm a MAC! Hidden Talent 60% Female! tired Parkway Parade Trip Everything Ok! Horrible Weekend new skin
December 2006 stop & stare
|

