|
Saturday, January 5, 2008 @ 20:25
:: Finally Back Hello people! I'm like FINALLY back! Missed me? Time really passes by VERY fast when you are enjoying yourselves! When I landed in Hong Kong International Airport, it felt to me like... "Wow! 9 WHOLE DAYS in Hong Kong - the place I always wanted to visit since I watched Young & Dangerous." And every day of the trip was packed with shopping, sight-seeing, eating. I hardly get enough sleep (I was waking up even earlier than my working days!) and I always fall asleep on the bus. My aunt and uncles were like saying to my mom... "Wah, your daughter really know how to sleep hor?" =( Before leaving Hong Kong, I bugged my cousin to go to Causeway Bay and we really did went! Wow! It feels different from the movie that I've watched where Chan Ho Nam was the leader and Causeway Bay was his turf. All the pubs and clubs disappeared and replaced by rows and rows of shops. But of course, I might have been at the wrong area of Causeway Bay, but nonetheless, I still think Hong Kong is very very cool. I absolutely LOVE the weather in Hong Kong! It doesn't rain, and it's COOL, and I can just strut down the streets in my boots and no one will care a hoot. (Wow, rhyme ah?) In Singapore, when you wear boots, people will be like throwing you looks, and think to themselves, "Wah not hot meh?" God! Can you lower the temperature in Singapore?? =( Anyway, I came back to Singapore ground on the 29th at about 11pm, and by the time I reached home, it was about 12am, and I was rushing like mad, unpacking stuffs from my Hong Kong trip to pack and prepare for my Kuala Lumpur trip the very next morning. So I just grabbed a few tops and toiletries and I was contemplating on bringing a luggage to KL, but I think it was pretty stupid. It's not as if I'm going there for a week, but it's just 3 days. So I try to go as light as possible, and borrowed my brother's Nike Bag. In the morning, at about 630am, Richard and James picked me up from my house, and we picked Zhenghao up from his house which is like one street down only, and off we went to Golden Mile. Upon reaching, Boss gave me a HUGE SHOCK. When he saw me and Richard approaching the table where he and some other APL guys were sitting, he immediately waved and beckoned me to his table. Me and Richard exchanged curious looks and approached the table apprehensively. The first thing Boss said was not "Hi", but "Carol! You're not 21 yet!" So I was like, "Err, yah, then?" Then he said something which made my heart stopped for a moment. "You cannot go with us! You're underage!" I was like, "HUH?!" Even Richard was like staring from Boss to me. I gaped at Boss, and Val was like, "Hor hor! Go home go home!" I was like, "Serious anot?" And Jayson walked to me and asked if I got any indemnity form, but I told him I just came back from Hong Kong and had no idea about any form. I was like, "Am I really going home?" Boss and Val was like joking and asking me to ask any one of the coffeeshop uncles to sign the indemnity form. I stared at them. I said, "Boss then you sign for me lah!" Boss replied, "I don't want to be your Dad leh, I have 2 kids already liao." -_-" So I turned to Val, "Val..." "Ah, I don't want to be your Mum." -_-" I ignored them and walked around to search for an ATM with Richard to withdraw money to pay Jayson and for the trip to KL. As we walked back, I bumped into Jayson and I asked him seriously if I needed to have a form signed. He asked if my parents allowed me on the trip and I said of course! Then he said, "Aiyo! Then okay liao lah! No need sign anything." -_-" So because of that morning hoo-haa, everyone knows that I was the youngest in the trip and fussed jokingly about taking care of me. -_-" Another thing I regretted was NOT bringing a luggage! Almost every one of them was pulling a luggage behind them, and I was like stowing a big bag behind me and it isn't very easy to walk around without bumping around. But then, Boss had a similar size bag like me too! So, oh well... So anyway, in the end I board the bus and embarked on a 5 hours journey to KL and many things happened in that trip and I really want to blog about it. But I think it's the extreme weather and food change that I experience within 2 weeks, I am not feeling so good now. I have been sneezing and wheezing the past one week, and now I am having fluctuating fever spells and coughs. So I am going to finish doing up a card, and then go to bed! See you guys tomorrow! Will blog soon! I have taken 1,300+ pictures! =D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
greetings from HK
bye EOY Thank you Guys Attributes Day tired Gifts Exchange busyness True Love I'm a MAC!
December 2006 stop & stare
|

