|
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 @ 13:13
:: Everything Ok! Alright, before anyone has misunderstanding toward JY, everything is OKAY now! I had a LONG meeting with JY, Edmund and Michelle on Monday night, and we discussed alot of things, and then I finally understood why JY got mad on Sunday. She, as a volunteer, can invest so much time, so much effort and energy into the ministry, and me, as a staff, keep making mistakes, and not knowing why... Of course she would be angry! After all, she has the customers' interests at heart! So I really admire her for her drive and motivation and determination, and I really want to do a good job from now on, and so, we discussed alot of things, and left the office at 1130pm! Second latest in my record other than the other time at 145am! Haha, but I really enjoyed the meeting. :) Aja Aja! =D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Horrible Weekend
new skin the past few days Please Remember 一个人 random bbq night phil pringle phil pringle weekend upload pictures
December 2006 stop & stare
|

