|
Sunday, December 9, 2007 @ 21:43
:: tired I'm tired, and I want to sleep. I'm contemplating on whether I should go for both nights of the Breakaway camp, I think I will just go for one night. Maybe on Tuesday... There's staff meeting on Tuesday, and I CANNOT BE LATE. So, I already foresee if I were to go for the camp on Monday night, I don't know what time will I reach home, and I cannot be late, so I MIGHT not go anyway. But, I might, anyway. =/ still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Parkway Parade Trip
Everything Ok! Horrible Weekend new skin the past few days Please Remember 一个人 random bbq night phil pringle
December 2006 stop & stare
|

