|
Saturday, December 8, 2007 @ 12:59
:: Parkway Parade Trip I think God really has a very good sense of humor. I know I just said everything is okay between me and JY, but you know what?! In the KL retreat, I'm sharing a room with her! *Faints* I want my M O M! And that's Valerie - she's our company Master of Masters, so short form, MOM. Haha, Morgan is our Master of Price - MOP! LOL. Yah, anyway, I had a pretty good week this week. Richard wasn't around for FOUR days, so I became a temporary production crew. I almost went hysteric trying to produce all the Weekly Word on Friday because our MOM only gave the Master copy for me to duplicate on Friday! So back to the story, it was a smooth week because since Richard is not around, and I am SO NOT going to go to the warehouse to dig for the goods myself, no matter how Morgan give me that cunning smile and wave the warehouse keys in front of me. It's so difficult to find something in there unless you know exactly where is it, and so far, the only person who knows where things are, is only Morgan and Richard. So, I try to avoid warehouse as much as possible! So I did not do alot of requests! Haha! Anyway, cut the story short, Mummy, Gillian, (she's the mother of the company), was on leave as well, so when she came back on Thursday, we celebrated her birthday, together with Yifei's birthday at Jack's Place, Parkway Parade. All 9 of us, including Boss, headed to Parkway Parade and had a fun time! Richard demonstrated his Eating-Bone skill, and actually stunned Boss. Boss was like, "Did you had X-Ray? Maybe you got more bones than other people because of the bones you eat." Actually Boss is also quite lame one, I don't know roll my eyes how many times already because of the funny things he said. So we ate there, and then bought them a big cake, gave them card and presents, and it was so funny! Yifei's present was a very nice belt (he almost gave it to me because I asked him jokingly if he didn't want it, he could give it to me. Mad one he.), and then he tried to put it on, SITTING DOWN, but he can't. He said the length was too short, so the belt, in the end, went to the hands of all the guys, one by one trying it on, even BOSS! And Boss also said the length was a little too short, and then ask Yifei to go to the gym, or to join the Fasting League, and Boss darts his eyes on me and Richard. -_-" Next it went to Yoseph, and Yoseph displayed his 3-months pregnant figure again, and we laughed like mad! Oh talking about Yoseph, he was very funny, he wasn't supposed to eat initially, but in the end, we convinced him to eat, and then when we all ordered steaks and fishes, he ordered escargots. It's snails. And then he told us, back in Indonesia, he used to eat the snails behind his house when he was younger. I was like "WHAT?" So gross! I mean, snails professionally cooked, placed on nice plates and displayed in front of you is okay, but snails like on the soil? And Morgan was like, "Wah, then your favorite weather is rainy days hor? Cuz alot of snails will come out after that." -_-" Alright, next, the belt went to Morgan, and he also can't put it on! It was so funny seeing the guys taking deep breathes and trying to put the belt on. Next, it went to Richard, and of course he can put it on lah, he is so skinny can! -_-" After lunch, Boss and us had a tour in Borders (I didn't know they took over MPH until Boss told me), and went to have a look. And then Gillian saw this book titled: "Why Entrepreneurs should eat Bananas" It was a funny title, but it made us laugh, because earlier, Morgan said he eats anything, but Bananas, because when he was younger, his mom used to steam bananas, and after he ate it, he vomited, so he has a phobia towards Bananas. But he said he likes Fried Bananas. -_-" So we threw the book at him, and after he reads the title, give us a fake smile and put the book back down. "Bananas, not Fried Bananas leh." -_-" Faints. So after a tour around Borders, I got myself a book that I think will help me in Customer Service because the title is: "What Customers Really Want!" And Gillian got 2 books, and EVEN Richard, the I-DONT-LIKE-TO-READ boy, bought one. But after opening the book, I rolled my eyes so high it hurt. It's a PICTURE book. But it was quite nice, because the pictures dictate the war that happened between Iraq and USA. Quite interesting. :) So anyway, that summarizes up much of my Week! Looking forward to next week! :) Anyway, my calendar for now till end of year! 10th - 12th Dec : Breakaway Camp 14th Dec : Gifts Exchange CGM 20th Dec : X'mas CG 21st - 29th Dec : Hong Kong and Macau Trip 30th - 1st Jan : KL Trip :) Busy eh? Pictures of the Lunch we had at Parkway! :D A cute Mickey, Minnie, Donald figurines that me and Richard saw when we came. The rest were at Jack's Place already and we were looking for an ATM machine. It was horrendous, we were looking for Unit #01-12 because we saw it on the directory, so we walked about 3 rounds, I was following R cuz he kept saying, "I think it's there..." until I stood near this escalator and then I saw the ATM machines OUTSIDE PP mall, and tapped him on the shoulder."Is it outside?" And it suddenly dawned on him, "Oh ya! It's outside." -____-" R says that my fingernails looked like the soup. -_-" 6th of December! Morgan say, "Don't play with your food, later no food left.." Morgan was very funny, his own jelly has very little green and yellow cubes, so he was like, "Cannot like that, must balance.." So he keep stealing my yellow and green cubes. -_-" The Birthday Cake! It's a nice Chocolate Banana cake! Yum! BOSS CAUGHT ON CAMERA! :D outside of BORDERS.Actually Boss was sitting on a chair, and I wanted to steal a shot, but he stood up suddenly, and I was like, "Aiya! Cannot take a classic shot of boss.." Then Val was like, "Any shots of Boss is classic what." So I quickly, "Smile Boss!" Ka-CHING! Morgan, 'the cubes stealer' on a chair.(Actually he got give me his white cubes lah, cuz mine very little white. Haha!) The Classic Shot - Boss read book. R trying to be funny. No manners! Gillian was like, "Richard, you ate what 'dan' huh? Bao Zi Dan...?"I was telling him, "later Boss change his mind, instead of officially start work on 10th, you end work on 10th ah!" Haha, it was a very fun trip. :) ![]() Attributes Pte Ltd 6th Dec 2007! :D p/s: i accidentally crop Yo's ears off! Haha! oops! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Everything Ok!
Horrible Weekend new skin the past few days Please Remember 一个人 random bbq night phil pringle phil pringle weekend
December 2006 stop & stare
|












