|
Sunday, November 11, 2007 @ 22:07
:: hyperventilate i finally found a man who makes me hyperventilate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Pastor Ulf Ekman. I'm not kidding! I was hanging out at the Guest Room side after service and then Val got me to pass something to someone, and before I turned the corner, I saw this big security guy and my 6th sense told me someone important must be coming, and either it's Pastor Kong, or Pastor Ulf. And it was Pastor Ulf!! His wife, Sister Birgitta waved at me and said hello and bye bye first. After that it was Pastor Ulf and he winked and said Bye Bye in such a manner I stood there and hyperventilated. I felt an invisible hand gripping my heart and that feeling was like, "WOW!" I am so not exaggerating. It's not like those "love at first sight", or those very wayang feeling. It was just a feeling like you know you cannot "play play" in front of this man, man! No wonder they say the Man of God carries such anointing and power. I could hardly breathe when they walked past! He was just like an arm's length away from me! Phew! URGH! I regret not asking him for a picture! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
thank you
birthday pictures! defeated photos @ sentosa! (: happy birthday to me photos delayed l o v e WORK cycling part 2 cycling update!
December 2006 stop & stare
|

