|
Sunday, November 11, 2007 @ 21:05
:: thank you Thanks Yongheng (though he might not be reading this) for the birthday present! I was really surprised he gave me the shirt I wanted to buy from him initially. I don't know the brand, but it's the mild-er version of Ed Hardy. I did not expect anything from Yongheng at all, and it was really a surprise. :) I really miss those days in E88, although I was a horrible tomboy with a voice louder than loud hailer, but those moments of fun... I have indeed been through alot alot, and I thank God for putting people into my life, although they may just leave a few footsteps in my life, I will still remember them because everyone who steps into my life made a part of me. These few weeks has really been a challenge for me, I was feeling really pretty low and really thank God for people like Val who though teaches and disciples me, but her love and concern really shows. And also for Phebe dear. Hey dearie, although I don't express much, but I really thank you for being so concerned. :) Just a listening ear means alot to me! :) Oh well, and to make my low-feeling worse, I have been indulging in Jay Chou's latest songs. And he never fails to amaze me with his songs - it is just awesome. Like 9 out of 10 ballads he sings, just touches my heart. Although I can't catch most of his fast songs, and his not-so-good enunciation really makes it harder to catch. But that is his style. I was listening to his hit single - The Cowboy's Busy, and he said, "I stand upon my style, poor enunication, AH!" Super cute! Oh well, Elaine said that I need to go on Jay Chou Fast - abstain from Jay Chou for a certain period of time. Come on lor, I don't really let his songs get into my mood and my thoughts, I just love his songs. :) I Love Show too. December is coming and so is Show. :)) I HOPE TO SEE HIM REAL LIFE! :D p/s: did i mention Carola is my new idol? her voice rocks. and the fact that her name is one letter different from mine rocks more. hee. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
birthday pictures!
defeated photos @ sentosa! (: happy birthday to me photos delayed l o v e WORK cycling part 2 cycling update! all i want for...
December 2006 stop & stare
|

