|
Saturday, March 17, 2007 @ 23:13
:: SSMC Job And I never thought I'd feel this way And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say That I do believe I love you And if I should ever go away Well then close your eyes and try To feel the way we do today And then if you can remember ... Keep smiling, keep shining Knowing you can always count on me, for sure That's what friends are for For good times and bad times I'll be on your side forever more That's what friends are for Well you came and opened me And now there's so much more I see And so by the way I thank you And then for the times when we're apart Well then close your eyes and know These words are coming from my heart And then if you can remember ... Keep smiling, keep shining Knowing you can always count on me, for sure That's what friends are for In good times and bad times I'll be on your side forever more That's what friends are for ----- My duty at SSMC includes: . Answering phone calls . Transfering phone calls . Faxing documents . Signing documents . Sending couriers . Issue Visitors' Pass . Call Candidates for Interviews . Help Candidates with their pre-interview matters . Call staffs to come down to meet Visitors . Call staffs to come down to meet Candidates I kind of like this job because it's fun. I get to expose myself to different areas, and I enjoy doing it. But sadly, the receptionist job is only for 2 weeks. Oh well. I like the place too because the people are nice especially one guy who is sort of the main interviewer, because I arranged many interviews, and most are all for him. Remember Synthia Lim gave us one paper which wrote something about Interviewees should be nice to the Receptionist, because most of the times, the Interviewer will ask the Receptionist, should any candidates are rude to them, they will be given a hard time during Interview? It's TRUE!! That guy was like telling me, "When you call up those people, take note if anyone are rude to you. I'll give them a hard time during the Interview." WAH! I was like, "There IS such things man!" So people, when you go for future Interviews, BE NICE TO THE RECEPTIONISTS! :) I made 3 new friends during the 3rd day at work where I wasn't really needed in the morning because there was already a half-day receptionist. So I went into the office to help out and this girl who sat alone at her desk came and approach me (because I sat next to her). And we became friends and went for lunch together with her friends. I hope I can get the 1 mth Admin job inside, so I can stay in the company longer. =) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
listen
Pickpocket Boredom Nelly Furtado - Say It Right 回忆 Carol is BACK! Weiwen made my day SOT calculator job Wu Zun 2
December 2006 stop & stare
|

