|
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 00:08
:: Nelly Furtado - Say It Right (Break it, break it down) (You don't mean nothing at all to me) (Hey, hey) (Break it, break it down) In the day In the night Say it right Say it all You either got it Or you don't You either stand Or you fall When your will Is broken When it slips From your hand When there's no Time for joking There's a hole In my plan Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me No you don't mean nothing at all to me But you got what it takes to set me free Oh you could mean everything to me I can't say (Say) That I'm not (Not) Lost (Lost) And at fault (Fault) I can't say (Say) That I don't (Don't) Love the light (Light) And the dark I can't say That I don't (Don't) Know that I (Am) Am alive And I love What I feel (Feel) I could show (Show you) You tonite, you tonite Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me No you don't mean nothing at all to me But you got what it takes to set me free Oh you could mean everything to me From my hands I could give you Something That I made From my mouth I could sing you Another bridge That I made From my body (From my body) I could show you (I could show you) A place (A place) God knows (That only God knows) You should know Space is holy (Ahh) Do you really Wanna go? (Hey, hey, hey) (You don’t mean nothing at all, to me) (Hey, hey)(Hey, hey, hey) (You don’t mean nothing at all, to me) Nelly Furtado - Say It Right still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
回忆
Carol is BACK! Weiwen made my day SOT calculator job Wu Zun 2 Jer 29 : 1-3 good things come to an end me jobless and clueless and schooless
December 2006 stop & stare
|

