|
Thursday, March 15, 2007 @ 20:37
:: Pickpocket I am currently working as a Receptionist in SSMC - a silicon manufacturing company located in Pasir Ris - and I think I won't come online too often already because I WANT TO SLEEP! :D Anyway, I really enjoyed working in SSMC because it exposed me to alot of different work scope and I kind of liked it. :D I will blog more on what I do in SSMC soon. But I just wanna blog on this horrifying incident that happened to me like less than 2 hours ago. I don't know if any one of you guys come across this kind of feelings/thoughts. You know when you are watching some TV dramas and when some incidents that happened in the show, and the actor/actresses react in a way which you find it so dumb, you'd find yourself saying: "Wah! So dumb! If I were you, I'd XXXXXXXXXXX!" "I wouldn't have done that if I were you!!" "You should not have said/done that!" And etc. Yes? I have experienced that many times! Like say, when I watched this girl's wallet was getting stolen from her opened bag by a pickpocket, and when she realizes it, she frowned at the pickpocket and shudders, bringing her bag closer to her body and shifts away from the pickpocket. Now, what would you have done if you were her? "OIE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" *BISH* A punch flew over? Or? Well, I would have done both of the above. BUT! When it DID HAPPENED to me, I did NONE of the above!!!! =( I was on the bus with my mom near the door and it was off-work hour, so the bus was very packed. And so I was holding my mom's arm in one hand, and another hand on my bag. So after awhile, I felt movement in my bag and I turned around. STUPEFIED when I saw a hand in it. I GLARED AT THE MAN as he withdrew his hand and pretended to count his coins. I immediately shifted my bag forward and checked if my phone and wallet are still inside. Yes, thank God. So I was like so angry, so I purposely cracked all my knuckles very loudly in front of him. (*crack* *crack* *crack* *crack*) (It has been a LOOOOOOOONG time since I last cracked my knuckles and it felt weird doing so all of a sudden.) I was so pissed I felt like giving him a punch. But I was wearing a pair of short skirt and I'm afraid he would in return kick me and I would fall flat down on my face with my rear for all to see. So well, I did not. I planned another scheming thought in my mind - to trip him when he gets down the bus. (Of course he would get down fast since he's caught red handed. What if I changed my mind and decided to scream? Lucky him.) But well, I did not again, because I'm afraid his shoe might catch the stalk of my heel and I would fall off together with him. So lucky him, he got away with less than a strand of hair missing. Another time, he won't be that lucky. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Boredom
Nelly Furtado - Say It Right 回忆 Carol is BACK! Weiwen made my day SOT calculator job Wu Zun 2 Jer 29 : 1-3 good things come to an end
December 2006 stop & stare
|

