|
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 12:34
:: Boredom listening to : Beyond - Qing Ren I was really bored at home. I woke up pretty early because some idiots above my flat are drilling and knocking at crazy hours again. What's their problem? Why always drill and knock? Maybe one day I shall go up and pay a visit. Who knows, I may enter a designers' flat with millions of holes in the walls - as a mosaic or some sort. So I went online and then stoned for a while. I got really bored. I walked to the kitchen and did some crazy things. Like open the fridge, pull out the box of cake. Peer at it, and put it back into the fridge. Like walking to the kitchen window, put my face outside and sigh loudly. Like stopping in the middle of the kitchen and did 50 jumping jacks. Madness overtook Boredom. p/s: I'm proud of my kitchen. I can do 50 jumping jacks without hitting anything. I bet Sher can't do that in her kitchen. Hiak hiak. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
回忆 Carol is BACK! Weiwen made my day SOT calculator job Wu Zun 2 Jer 29 : 1-3 good things come to an end me
December 2006 stop & stare
|

