|
Sunday, March 4, 2007 @ 21:22
:: SOT I couldn't fall asleep last night and I kept tossing and turning in bed. At that moment of time, I really wished I had sleeping pills. I needed the sleep! I WAS tired, and I counted sheeps (I think I gave up at 200 because it was tiring to keep saying the same thing but just changing the numbers, wait, isn't that THE PURPOSE?) and I tried to keep my mind blank. But I just couldn't fall asleep. I watched the luminous hands on my clock go one round after another, from 0115am to 0215 and then 0300 and then I think I last saw 0330 and I think I finally fell asleep. Yay. With just 3 hrs of sleep, I'm surprised I can take it for so long. I served opening and closing of bookstore and went through a great service - NO DOZING OFF! - and then follow tch to KFC to supposedly teach him Java. Sigh, teaching him was a chore. Now, I think I shall reconsider my plan of going NIE. One "student" is enough to make me vomit blood. Imagine 20? 40? *Shudders* Anyway, I left halfway of their hanging out because I was pretty bored plus I was SUPER tired. I walked all the way to Tampines Mall to get the stuffs my brother wanted and I was rrrrreally tired I took a cab home. *Pain* Upon reaching home, I just flopped on my bed and dozed off until 7+. Which is just like 1 hour of sleep. Sigh. I am having a major headache over this decision I had to make like within 3 days. To go to SOT or not to go. I AM VERY interested to go into SOT, and I WANT TO go. But I didn't expect it to knock on my door so fast. Weilin is going. Bernice is going (most probably). Wenkai is going. James is going. Michelle LIM! is going. I ALSO WANNA GO!! Especially after Shaun said he would support me all the way (does that include paying my fees? :D ). So did Adelyn. So did Val. So did Ivan (Fang), so did so many people. But the school fees.. *Double pain* US$900!! *cough* *Pain* That's about SGD$300 every month for 5 months. Well, I seriously need to consider it abit more. I mean, so many fellow people are signing up, and it WOULD be a good opportunity to go like now, would it? Well, well, well. * Deep thoughts. * still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
calculator job
Wu Zun 2 Jer 29 : 1-3 good things come to an end me jobless and clueless and schooless Wu Zun Liu Geng Hong lead a happy life Last day of School
December 2006 stop & stare
|

