|
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 23:31
:: Alabaster Jar many things happened over the span of 2 days. i drove. This is the BEST BEST time of my 2 days. Zooming around the East of Singapore for an hour with an awesome car, from an awesome friend... An awesome experience... i cried. i tire. i worshipped. cried somemore. here's an awesome song for all you guys that really touched my heart. Alabaster Jar - Gateway Worship It reminds me that, whatever I have in my hands, all I will give to God, and even empty as I am, I want more and more of Him. I need His strength, wisdom and peace in me. Always. Enjoy. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Long Week
把之前的風信子剪 我,到底是誰? 請你 What do You Want In Life? 下一站, 幸福 Open A Cafe! 最重要的是大家在一起 鬥牛,要不要? Chen Weiquan
December 2006 stop & stare
|

