|
Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 16:15
:: Chen Weiquan I really like Chen Weiquan and his songs alot. Having heard him sing in service the other time when he came to Singapore, and hearing him lead P&W in NLC when I went to Taiwan twice last year. He has a great voice, and has really a huge talent for writing songs. He wrote songs for Jolin, Elva, Liang Wei Yin, and even Jerry Yan! Hear him, you'll know. :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
happy new year!
lost my pinkie ring random posts Things to Do set 101 goals 想念是会呼吸的痛 I AM BACK finally busy busy Never Say Never
December 2006 stop & stare
|

