Saturday, February 20, 2010 @ 23:10
:: Open A Cafe!




There you have it, Yz, first prize on Wednesday.

When I saw it I couldn't believe it too, it was so familiar, until I remembered it was Ah Kiong's car plate number.

Oh well, his car was once my baby too. So far, I have never driven any manual car as comfortable as his. Well, it should be, because we spent so many hours in it!

I drove it early in the morning at 7am, I drove it in the late morning at 11am, I drove it early afternoon at 1pm, I drove it in the evening at 6pm, I drove it in the night, at 9pm.

Man, I love this car to bits, and the instructor that kept us bonkers! Heh, I wished we could have a meal with him la!

But he's super anti social, still say every morning go play badminton... Don't know real anot.

Well, at least Yz got a half-decent photo of him:

Heh.

It's pretty hard to type with long nails, not only it is not as smooth, but the tap tap tap sound when your nails hit the keyboard is rather irritating.

But I am kind of lazy to trim my nails because they are in a nice square shape and I NEVER can cut them square.

I always end up with fat round nails which I hate. Urgh.

BBQ at Bishan was rather alright, BK wow-ed us with his fried rice and curry which I had 3 bowls. It was so good! Haha.

I should really go live out my dream of opening a cafe, and I will hire BK as my chef.

And the theme will be like ethnic-like everyday.

On Monday, it could be Indian-bollywood night, where he can cook curry and make prata.

I will play "Guri Guri" all day long, and probably during lunch hours, have BK to dance belly dance. Ha!

Oops, he's my chef, think he can't flaunt and flip prata at the same time. But that would definitely crack us up!

On Tuesday, I could have 'Sawadika' day, and then I'll have tom yum soup, mango glutinous rice and loquat drink.

And then maybe Wednesday I will have, 'Authentic Singapore' and have Hainan Chicken Rice, Char Kuay Teow, Nasi Lemak.

And Thursday it will be 'Toyota-Mazda-Mitsubitshi' Japanese style - Sushi, chawanmusi, Japanese curry...

I'll have BK dress as Sumo!

LOL.

Fridays will be 'Annyonghasaeyo' and I'll play soapy Korean dramas, and play Korean music - think 'Wondergirls' and 'Super Junior'!

And the food item of the day will be free flow Kimchi!

Saturdays will probably be English Day and it will be anything English - potatoes, steak, rib-eyed, fries, cheese burgers, root beer float, waffles, ice cream!??

Sundays will be 'I LOVE TAIWAN' day and it will be all yummi-licious foodstall food like XXXXXXXL chicken chop, oyster egg, mee sua, beef noodles, muah chee, and lots more!

I'll make sure my walls are filled with XIAO ZHU, MIKE HE, JAY CHOU and alot more!

I'll get Yz to do a food blog and take awesome shots of my prata, tom yum, chicken rice, etc.

And you get the point. It will be SOOOO fun! :D

And the whole CG can have parties at my cafe! :)

I'm already VERY excited talking about it! :D

Anyone wanna sponsor Carol's start-a-cafe fund? :)

But I certainly hope I will not get fat from opening a cafe. I already gained like 2kgs this CNY and I need to lose it!

I can't stand the flabs, so I had been faithfully running and I pray that before the month ends, I will lose that 2 kilos or more! :)

Alright, time to sleep.

A longggg day tomorrow! Yawn!

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare