|
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 10:52
:: What do You Want In Life? I guess in life, there are many things that we wish to control, but we can't. There are many things we want, we wish to have, yet we can't have them. Well, somehow I supposed there are times when we think that we are able to handle it, we are able to own it, and that we can have it. And yeah, maybe it is not wrong, but it ain't right either. For me, I'm not sure if I persevered on, held on to what I thought I wanted at that point of time, despite my knowing that it would be really hard and tough and might be even a 100% wrong decision that could leave me regretting for my whole life, would I end up with what I wanted? But then again, it's probably not even what I really want because it ain't wrong, but yet it ain't right too. When it comes to matters of the heart, there are just too many people involved, (surprisingly, it is not just a 2-people matter) and there are too many considerations to make. There may be hidden, or obvious casualties from any decision you make, whether intentional or not, whether should or not. Somehow, it just isn't about you and yourself anymore. It's about seeing the whole picture of why you shouldn't make that decision (yet). I wish I could say the same for myself. I wished I could either have the guts to fight for what I want, or rather, wantED, or have the courage to own up to it. I guess I don't have the guts, like really. Thus, I salute my girl. You know who you are, I'm not sure if you made THAT decision in the end, but well, you have my support till the end okay? The road may be really tough and hard, tiring and trying, but whatever the outcome may be, I'll always root you on! :) Love. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
下一站, 幸福
Open A Cafe! 最重要的是大家在一起 鬥牛,要不要? Chen Weiquan happy new year! lost my pinkie ring random posts Things to Do set 101 goals
December 2006 stop & stare
|

