Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 21:51
:: Long Week

I am physically very tired.

Came home at 2am on Friday night, and then proceed to have a 5.5 hours sleep and went to Expo to accompany Sophia and Valerie for this National Young Women's meeting at 9am. It lasted till 12pm, and after that I went to Jurong to help out with Margaret Court's materials stuffs...

And then hopped on to JR's car and zoomed down to Expo after that. It was a gloomy day where dark clouds hovered and the rain poured. I was so worn out, I slept all the way to Expo. It is during times like this I appreciate traffic jams. :)

After that I stayed on to do some work for the orientation training for the next day. Some write-ups and introduction on some authors that we have in store. I couldn't take it, I didn't stay all the way, and left around 9pm.

Zonked out when I reached home and then went for service the next day.

Man, Margaret Court was good! Having seen one 'heroine' of a lifetime, who won so many Grand Slam, having her name known throughout Western Australia to being the first Australian woman to have played her way to the Grand Slam is so cool. Just by hearing her testimony, makes me wanna do more sports! Haha.

Had to wheel a luggage of her materials to HOG at Paya Lebar as she will be speaking there as well. Lunched there, and came back to Expo for Orientation Training, afterwhich went back to office for awhile.

Dinner with the leaders at Bugis was good. It's always fun to fellowship with my leaders and I never fail to learn something new from them... :) Had Japanese food and ice cream - my favorite junk food! By then, I was pretty much emptied of my energy.

Thank God for car rides... I slept my way home from Bugis again. Thank God James and Joan didn't decide to bring me go sell. I was dead beat!

Had to wake up super early the next day to go to SOT with JX. Woke up at 545am (!!!)..

Thank God again for a free ride to SOT.

But I did not get to sleep because I had to keep the driver awake in any case. Drivers are usually less 'awake' in the morning...

Well, I miss SOT...!!! Seeing the sea of students in the hall, and sitting amongst them brought back so much memories...

Time flies, it had been 3 years. It felt like yesterday I just graduated from school and embarked on a spiritual journey where I gave 5 months of my life to God...

Wow, I sure miss those days!!

It was a LOOOOONG day because there was a youth meeting with PK in the night

It was an awesome night! I feel my dead spirit kicking its engine alive after a long while. I felt the HS touching me once again, flashing memories, snippets of the past where I loved to worship Him, where I loved to hear His word, and fellowship with Him.

Flashbacks of times where I teared buckets in His presence, where I yearned and longed for Him.

My heart broke again that night in Expo. It was a relieve of what I loved the most, when I first got saved 7 years ago...

I never want to let go of that feeling, that assurance that even if the world falls, God stands with me. :)

It was an early day the next day as I went to JW again to facilitate SOT students in purchasing the books. I stayed in JW the whole day from 8am to 11pm as there was a combined zone meeting at JW later that night.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the meeting. It was like a confirmation as DD shared the Word. Once again, I felt myself soaked in the presence of God. The spot where I sat, I told myself, "God, just one touch, I will never be the same again. I want to experience you again like never before. I want to fall deeper in love with you..."

Like what DD said, "God may not bring us out of the storm, but He will definitely walk us through..."

My heart broke again that night.

It was an addictive feeling, as I tell God to break my heart, for what breaks His. As DD moved in the spirit, I wanted more of God. I wanted Him to be my Resetter in life, to reset all the bad times that I went through. I want Him to Reprogram me, and Restore my life.

I was shaking all over as the presence of God was so strong. I went forward as DD prayed for the CGCs, I couldn't stand still the whole time and was trembling from head to toe. I was so afraid my legs would give way suddenly - well, it did, when DD laid hands on me. I collapsed into a heap there and then.

Waves after waves of God's presence came over me. I never wanted to lose that touch!

I really lifted up this particular situation in my life to God. I really need a miracle resurrection in this area. I want to move on in life, and I need to settle this area... Just like the Hyacinthus - be dead, and rise from the dead. I am so dead and lifeless in this situation, I need the miracle from God to rise from the dead again...

Right now I have so many things on my plate, I think it is taking a toll on my body... :(

I had bad gastric for the past 2 nights and I feel light headed...

Having to juggle between WORK, MINISTRY, CG ain't easy and I really have no time to brood over this...

I need a miracle touch.

Seriously.

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare