|
Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 20:54
:: Positive! I served as a Retail Assistant today. It was a nostalgic feeling nonethless, despite my coming from Retail Assistant background. Ever since I got transfered to CS about 2 years ago, I have always been trained to think as a CS, I have been in the comfort behind my 2 black counters. It felt really awkward to be a RA today, being attached to Rachel, running around with her, to ensure product display is good, product replenishment is done, and members are doing their duties. It was a good feeling, to learn new things, to experience new stuffs... But I really missed CS. Definitely not all the problems they encounter, but rather, because we're smaller, with 4-5 people each week. The cozyness is there, and I feel 'at home' in CS. Right now, I feel like a puzzle out of place, and am finding my place in Retail. I hope I am up to it, to do what is expected of me and not to fail those who have faith in me. :) Recently, I realized that I have become more and more of a negative person. I feel that I'm behaving like a balloon. Inflate easily when others acknowledges what I have done, feeling good on the inside. But also deflate just as easily - when reprimandation comes, when criticism comes. I am a person who gets affected easily over WORDS, and I take a long time to bounce back after being 'deflated'. I don't like this feeling because I tend to think really negative stuffs when I am in my 'deflated' mood. But the Bible says that I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. And we're always taught that your life changes when your THINKING CHANGE. It says in Proverbs that, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is HE." As we enter soon, the last quarter of the year, I want to constantly remind myself to be a POSITIVE person. No one likes to be around someone grumpy and negative. So, let's all be BRIGHT and POSITIVE today! :D Aja aja FIGHTING! :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Big Trouble
별빛눈물 Dream... Insomnia SOT Graduation Random Fallen Sick God is Good Shape Run 09 TP is near....
December 2006 stop & stare
|

