|
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 23:04
:: Random Hi folks, here's the picture of my hand when I fell. It looks pretty bad right? Everyone who saw my hand all asked me what happened. Amazingly, some fell for it when I told them I went for boxing class. ;P And it's more amazing my mom didn't notice. Haha. ![]() Someone bought us table mat and it's SO CUTE! Haha. We were eating McDonalds, and using this mat. Baby Minnie and Mickey looked as if they wants to eat too. Baby Donald looks like he's got all the food in the world. ![]() Presenting to you the master of pigs. Oops, in case you haven't realized, it's a KOALA! I keep thinking it's like a hybrid of a human and pig. The face looked kinda human-ish. Small eyes, big nose... And a clean smile. Only the ears make it look Koala.. This is what happens when you stayed in the office till 3am. Haha.still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
sleepy car
4 Movies Debate of Smart and Stupid James 1:5 Rui En Sickly, urgh I Miss Sot Crazy Weather Some Visuals Will we?
December 2006 stop & stare
|




