|
Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 23:16
:: Crazy Week Spinning: When You Look Me In The Eyes This whole week had been crazy. And I think I'm going more crazy, with Val going away for what, 10 days next week??? I am really tired, and sore all over. But overall, had a good week! Quarreled with someone. Patched up with that someone. Laughed alot. Cry abit because of my gastric. Slept a little. Worked alot. Caught a movie. Forgot to serve. Went shopping with Phebs. Went shopping by myself. Went shopping with JJ! <3 I'm thankful for such a great week... I am so proud of myself to have bought 4 presents straight for my dear connect group just by lingering around this cart long enough. I didn't spend alot, but I think the watches suit my boys alot - I loved the way their eyes sparkled when they put it on. It's not expensive, but I really hope they like the present! I got Calista a really cute notebook, which I liked alot. I spent like almost an hour searching for the RIGHT one, and I finally found it! :) Had a girly date with Phebs as we head to town for pedicure and manicure session... Although I was transcribing in the parlor, but I had great fun choosing colors, whispering, and gossiping with her. And shopping after that! All the pretty dresses! :D Next up, shopping with JJ today was cool. I think I found a good guy mate whom I can be at ease to shop with! :D And I can't believe I actually SPLURGED a HUGE TIME on this top. And JJ didn't even stop me! But oh well, I HAVE TO come to a position where $$ doesn't matter, and I think I'm getting there a little. Haha, the splurge felt like a little pinch instead of a huge cut in my throat. Oh boy, I love JJ to bits. He's so funny and helpful, he helped carried my pile of stuffs from Tangs to Fareast, back to Tangs, back to Fareast bus stop! Awesome. So I rewarded him with his favorite M&S's cookies! Think he got blown away from receiving 2 presents in a day! :D But it's all worth it. :) I miss my good friend, and I hope to see him soon. Here's a cute pic! Dugged it up from Geri's FB. Me and my best buddy in Attributes - Morgan!(p/s: i looked HIDEOUS!) Things that I'm happy about: Caught my long awaiting movie: TWILIGHT! :D Caught a nice movie: Yesman! Shopped! All mani and pedi-cured! Changed my ringtone to some song I love. Things I'm looking forward to: XMAS!! :D BK COMING BACK! HENSA COMING BACK!! I am so excited for these 2 boys, I will hug them and not let go! I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss BK!!! :( Everyone in the office can hear me whine, "BK!! Where are you.............................." at least 3 times a day! Everyone misses the boys! HENSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...... And oh, Shutaro hailing from Japan... And presents, presents, presents!!! :D Dear Da Shen got me.. *ahem* LIP BALM! -_-" But nonetheless, I loved it. And Sean! He's so SWEET! He gave ALL OF US Gingerbread Man!!!! Actually no, he gave me a tree, but I told him I want a gingerbread man, and I got it! :D There's a sock too! Haha! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Plane Here Plane There
Twilight We Miss BK! Appreciation Lunch 2 Appreciation Lunch 1 Nice pictures New Love tired Asia Conference 2008 Asia Conference
December 2006 stop & stare
|


