|
Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ 00:27
:: Happy Birthday Morgan HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN! :D ![]() Happy birthday, my dearest dearest dearest big brother who never fails to watch over me in every area (in one particular one, especially, *ahem*), for always feeding me with Ghim Moh food and cookies. I know your wish is to make me fat, but I will NOT condone it! You have been such a great friend, so may the Lord blesses you ABUNDANTLY, RICHLY, and OVERFLOWINGLY! And if you really do have abundance, feel free to share some with me! You have my bank account number anyway! *Ka-ching!* :D May your dreams come true! I want to play with Monica soon! :) I can't resist but put up another picture. HAHA! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
How I Spent My Days
Happy New Year! Crazy Week Plane Here Plane There Twilight We Miss BK! Appreciation Lunch 2 Appreciation Lunch 1 Nice pictures New Love
December 2006 stop & stare
|



