|
Saturday, January 3, 2009 @ 00:01
:: How I Spent My Days I spent my New Year's Eve in the cinema watching Will Smith's next smashing movie: Seven Pounds. I spent my New Year with 3 Js in kBox, singing our lungs out for 4.5hrs. I spent my second day of the new year in Jurong West. And I shall see how I spend the next few days..... still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Happy New Year!
Crazy Week Plane Here Plane There Twilight We Miss BK! Appreciation Lunch 2 Appreciation Lunch 1 Nice pictures New Love tired
December 2006 stop & stare
|

