|
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 00:00
:: tired Spinning: J.J. Lin - Hui You Na Me Yi Tian ![]() I guess I am really tired. I am beginning to suspect what I am thinking, what I am feeling. I have these random thoughts that I am not me. Even after a forced run at 8pm, I pushed my tired body forward and run, with sappy songs plugged in my ears, I tried to erase all those incidents... But I can still remember what happened. Every time you threw your temper at me... I feel very upset at myself because I feel that I am disappointing people around me cuz it seems I can't seem to be sharp enough, can't seem to be smart enough, can't seem to grasp the importance of this, the main point of that. It is not easy having this mixed feelings of feeling to holler back at you, to say sorry I'm at fault, or to just walk away silently. Why did those tears fall? still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Asia Conference 2008
Asia Conference Beyond Concert Beyond Concert Birthday Celebration 2 No Photos! Birthday Celebration 1 Everybody Miss Me! Flight Duration Cross Road
December 2006 stop & stare
|


