|
Monday, December 15, 2008 @ 22:20
:: Twilight I caught the movie, Twilight, sneak preview yesterday after serving... ![]() I know some critics said it was boring, it was not detailed (as the book), the main casts talked too much, acted too little, yadda yadda. But I thought it was overall, quite a good movie! At least, all the parts which I forgot from Twilight the book, they had it there, and they linked it up quite well. I would give it 3.5 out of 5 stars. Twilight, I think you guys should read the book before you catch the movie, or really, some part you'll feel lost. And don't worry, it's a good hook on this book (haha! So Attributes!), so you won't find yourself bored after reading it, in fact, you'd find yourself heading to the nearest store to get the next saga! Which was exactly what I did! :) ![]() I was crazy over twilight, I went over to MPH immediately after seeing that they are giving away free mugs, notebooks, calendars together with any twilight series purchase, but SADLY, ALL MPH ran out of stock. I will REALLLLLLY love the person who can get me any of the above. Or the HUGE LIFESIZE poster of twilight. I saw it outside TIMES at Tampines Mall, and I dared my friend who went with me to ask the cashier if we could have the poster after the promotion was over. SADLY (again!), they say they'll have to return to the supplier. URGH!! Project Twilight - Steal the poster after midnight. :D Haha! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
We Miss BK!
Appreciation Lunch 2 Appreciation Lunch 1 Nice pictures New Love tired Asia Conference 2008 Asia Conference Beyond Concert Beyond Concert
December 2006 stop & stare
|



