|
Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ 23:28
:: Plane Here Plane There I feel pretty warped recently. I'm having this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE mood swings, and I simply ain't myself these few days. I didn't felt like working. I didn't felt like talking. I felt like shutting myself in some space. I felt like sleeping the whole week off. I ignored some people, I glared at some people, and I basically did and thought things weirdly. But I'm glad I've got my mood sorted out, and nothing beats being back myself! :) My DEARIE Sher is on the plane to Japan this morning! Envy her so much, being able to visit my dream country! Do remember to bring me lotsa goodies back alrighty??? :D And!! My DEAR FRIEND, Mr Udagawa is COMING FROM JAPAN!! I miss him ALOT ALOT. Though we seldom chat online, but everytime he comes over to Singapore, we'll ALWAYS meet and have meals and he'd join me for church. And he's going to start work next year, and he'll come to Singapore less often, and I'll get to see him lesser and lesser. Sob! ![]() Maybe, soon, one day, I'll save up enough money and fly to Japan... And oh, BK! WE MISS YOU REALLY LAH!!!! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Twilight
We Miss BK! Appreciation Lunch 2 Appreciation Lunch 1 Nice pictures New Love tired Asia Conference 2008 Asia Conference Beyond Concert
December 2006 stop & stare
|


