|
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 @ 11:34
:: Asia Conference I want a BREAK!!!! Asia Conference is COMING UP in LESS THAN 24 hours, and honestly, I am SUPER excited about it!!! It's like attending a WORLD-CLASS event with tens of thousands of delegates coming from 72 countries, come on, where can you find AT LEAST 72 people with different nationalities at one go? Don't count the crowd at the airport, of course. I am so proud of my church for being the host of the event. We are renting Singapore Expo Hall 3, Hall 7, Hall 8, Hall 10 at one go and I tell you, I think the logistics staffs are going crazy. I know, because I am almost there too! I am taking charge of coordination, and basically, just call me Operations Girl for the moment, thank you very much. I have about 6000 CDs coming down to store, and 1000 souvenirs, and many many other items coming, and 10,000 LIGHT OF THE CITY CDs! And every minute I have to make sure the stocks are right, the items are correct, this and that, and I have to plan for CS and also a little of Cashier, and I have to do logistics stuffs. I can borrow a bed from the security uncle downstairs and camp at Expo the next 7 days too. I can join Yoseph to man the gallery. GOD! I NEED A MAN!! Seriously, I am not a 'C' person who watches out for little details in time of stress and pressure, I need someone to spot the details for me! :( Every minute I have Morgan coming up to remind me to check this check that. And Boss will ask me to help him look into this look into that. And Gillian will ask me this and that too. AHHHHHH!!! And my phone is bursting with schedules and informations... But I know all the tight schedules and pressure will be all worth it. I was there at Expo last night and I saw the stage, the screen, the lightings, the rehearsals, everything just blew me off. I am SO AMAZED that we actually can do something so PHENOMENAL! :D You don't want to miss this conference of the century - ASIA CONFERENCE 2008. You can check out more at www.asiaconference.org.sg! Call me anytime from 19-23 Nov and I'll bring you along this amazing journey. :) Love love. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Beyond Concert
Beyond Concert Birthday Celebration 2 No Photos! Birthday Celebration 1 Everybody Miss Me! Flight Duration Cross Road Beyond Concert Tix Beyond - Legend of Rock Music
December 2006 stop & stare
|

