Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 01:32
:: Beyond Concert

I am sneaking a quick post because I am, no I WILL BE so busy the upcoming days.

First up, I went to BEYOND Next Stage Live concert, and it was a BLAST!

Although I didn't managed to nick the floor area, because it was a last minute purchase of tickets at 30% off (THANKS TO GERI CHAN!), but I still think it was a good spot. Although the spot RIGHT IN FRONT of Ah Paul would be AWESOME?

I was really excited before the concert because it was my FIRST EVER maiden BEYOND concert.

I remembered there was a concert maybe in 2005, and I was really contemplating if I should go, but I was still studying then, so I had no money, and my friends had no money to go with me too, so I did not go. It was their last concert in the name of Beyond.

I guess they sort of split up now, with the drummer Ah Wing having his own band, and the guitarist Ah Paul having his own band, Hann. It's a real pity, because I grew up listening to their songs, and I think I will still continue to listen to them until I grow old...

Although I am not a Cantonese, and I don't really understand much Cantonese, but somehow, their songs are just able to touch you in a different way because of their motive and passion behind writing and singing these songs.

So anyway, I was seated about 50 chairs away from the front, side slope, together with Sherylyn, we were highly anticipating the concert.

Some excited fans that we believed hailed all the way from Malaysia or even Hong Kong, took the WHOLE of the first section at the floor. They were really true blue beyond fans, they all don on 'Beyond' shirts, screamed and yelled and jumped all throughout the concert.

Haha, call myself a Beyond fan right? But I bought the t-shirt! Awesome man, should have bought 1 more, and chase them with it and ask them to autograph on my shirt, just like how Parachute Band did right.

Joking. :D

So anyway, the concert began about 20min after 8pm, because there were some, no, they were many inconsiderate people who came in after 8pm, and because of them, the concert could not start on time.

Wasted, Beyond could have sung like what? Another 3 songs in that 20min? -_-

So anyway, the concert, in my opinion, was AWESOME and just really, beyond the best (no pun intended).

Even though it was just the 2 of them, and initially, it was Ah Wing who sang, and I was like a tinge disappointed when he sang Beyond's songs solo.

But when Ah Paul came up, the crowd went wild. Well, who wouldn't?

At age 40+, Paul Wong still looked GREAT and HOT.

I was joking to Geri and Sherylyn that if the guys who liked me looked like Paul Wong, I'd marry him.

HAHA, I know! I'm so superficial hor? :D

So anyway, I really love the concert, and I WILL DEFINITELY go for subsequent concerts if there is. Beyond really blow my mind away. I think although their stage performance is really simple, they don't do costume parties or stage mockups etc, but everything was pretty well done.

Because I think, they had the skills. Like I could just stare at Ah Wing play the drums, and Ah Paul play his guitar. It's an ultimate show I tell you. I was blown away.

I was telling Sher say, "DY lose already..." "TB lose already..."

Aiya, the bottom line is, we think Beyond ROCKS to the MAX okay? :D

Honestly, just go hear some of Beyond's songs! :D

Listen to the above link and you WILL understand what I meant by singing with EMOTIONs....

So oh well, here's some pictures that we took that day. Honestly, I am looking forward to the next concert, be it 2 years later or what.

Who wanna go with me? :D



HOT, with tattoo...









BEYOND will be with me till I'm old...

People will age, but music will never fade...

Many Glorious Years to come...

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare