|
Saturday, March 1, 2008 @ 11:56
:: propose You guys must be wondering, what a picture right?I think I'm very nice nowadays, blogging faithfully, entertaining you guys with a picture every time. I think it's what makes a blog somewhat 'more' interesting though. :) Dinner with Paul and JJ was very good. As usual, I can't wait to go back to a place where I think food taste good, and ambience 'not bad'. So, as we had company lunch at Sketches, Bugis, I called for a reservation the next day, so me, JJ and Paul can have a great dinner together. The food is really nice, and just as dessert was about to serve, I reminded JJ that we could go to the very nice dessert shop that Val brought us to before. So apparently, it dawned on him that he should do that, he canceled his order, and he headed for that dessert shop. As usual, not alot of people there, but this time round there was this HUGE group of people seated at the long table, say about 20? We sat right at the back, chose our dessert and just chat about stuffs, and suddenly the waiter asked if he could turn off the lights, because one of the guy is going to propose to his girlfriend at the table of 20. I was SO EXCITED for them, me, paul and JJ were literally WATCHING them, as if we were watching a movie. We saw how the group celebrated the girl's birthday first (noted 24 candles on her cake), and then as they go one round wishing the girl, the guy knelt down in front of her, and I was squealing and hugging the cushion so tightly because I could feel the excitement, the surprise, the anticipation, the shock that the girl must be going through at that moment. The guy held her hand, and said (after a few 'NGs' because he was too nervous): "Marissa, we've known each other since we were 17. Since then, my life has never been the same. I've become more joyful, more happier, more inspired. I cannot imagine my life without you by my side. So, will you do me the honor, to marry me?" IT WAS SO SWEET I ALMOST CRIED! Man, this is the 3rd proposal I saw, and I just think love is such a powerful thing. As I saw Marissa nod in acceptance, I felt so happy on the inside for them. That gave the 3 of us another topic to talk amongst us. relationship, marriage, and stuffs like that. oh well. on another note, i just created a wawa at Viwawa.com, and look at my boyish wawa! :D isn't it CUTE or what? :Dstill love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Running
I want a holiday how much do you want it? Bye Bye James, Hello Jam Happy V Day Drink :) boring new year MJ Crazy Dreamer happy day
December 2006 stop & stare
|



