|
Sunday, February 10, 2008 @ 22:20
:: boring new year Gathering at Big Aunt's house yesterday was pretty boring. I went home after going over to Mark's to buy food for the steamboat and small BBQ, and showered, and MSN-ed for a while. I thought I would go down with my brother because he was at home. But in the end, he went over to his boss's house and MJ-ed instead. So I cabbed down alone, and almost everyone was there already. I really disliked family gatherings because it's so boring. Adults sit around, talk about work, talk about kids, talk about how they have trouble finding clothes because they are expanding length-wise. The kids talk about game, their eyes glued to their PSP, and their game-boys, or their DS-Lite. And they couldn't care less who's coming, as long as they stand up when a married senior comes to you, say, "Happy New Year", stretch out their hands for the red packet. BOR-ing. But this year was pretty much better because of the HK trip I had with some of my relatives and cousins last year, I could talk and socialize myself more this year round. There wasn't any MJ around, so I ended up playing 15min of what I hadn't touched for 2 years - MapleStory. Oh man. How lame. After the gathering, went home and watched telly, online MJ awhiled and went to bed, was feeling a little weary in the night as I listened to Jay Chou's concert songs. I got Pak to download it for me after hearing it from ZY's phone the other night. It is very niceeeeee! Actually, I feel contented with what I have in my life now. A good job. A good family. A good cell group. But somehow on the inside I feel there's not enough, and I couldn't quite put my finger to it. Maybe the emptiness has to do with what Auntie Maria asked me during the gathering as I sat there playing Maple with her. Yes, a mother of 2, playing Maple. Ha. Service was awesome today. I was very tired, but I think I have gone past those days where I would yawn and struggle to keep awake when I feel tired during service. Now, I'm so used to it, I hardly yawn anymore. Haha. Pastor preached about marriage, and as usual, he got the lovey dopey mood going around the hall, and as I watched the married couples renew their vows and kissed. It's so sweet and I almost cried. Haha. I cannot take those sweet moments because I tear easily. I just think, love is such a magical thing. When I fall in love... It will be forever. :) p/s: Vinnie, I saw Jay Chou at Bugis when he came over to Singapore to promote Kungfu-Dunk. :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
MJ Crazy
Dreamer happy day tired but work where did my money go? Hong Kong Part 1 love my parents sad melancholy night Stumbled Hold My Hand
December 2006 stop & stare
|

