|
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 @ 21:49
:: Running The one who almost ALWAYS is the last to go, Morgan, left at 6pm today after Boss shoo-ed him from 5pm onwards to leave.He has been mulling over the fact of his BMI (teeheehee), and so he decided to go on a romantic exercise date with his gf - running and swimming! THAT motivated me to exercise too. Since someone with the initials RDSLJ kept saying i'm fat. FINE LOR! You skinny bone, you win lor! I shall shed my fats! So once Boss left the office, I finished my work-for-the-day and called my mom. CAR: Mummy ah! Where are you? MUM: At home lah! Then where? C: I going home soon liao! Want to go run anot? M: Wah you very zhun leh, I want to eat dinner liao then you ask me go run. C: So is want or don't want? Run lah, I seldom go home early leh! M: Okay lah okay lah! Faster come home! So I rushed home after work. I aimed to reach home at around 8pm, but as I called my member, we spoke for almost an hour, and the reception was quite bad as I was on the train, so I alighted at Kembangan, spoke about half an hour more, and then I cabbed home. Went to the running park at around 830pm, and I am SO PROUD to say I ran more than I walked... CONSIDERING the fact that it has been a LONG LONG time since I last exercised... Flagging down a cab considered anot? No? Chasing a bus? No? Walked about 10 times a day to the door to answer the visitors? No? Then it is really HAS been a LONG TIME! Kah Lap is so gonna kill me because I flew his pigeon for our running date, but dated my mom instead. Haha, okay, Mr Lam, let's go running soon! You come Bedok okay?! Cuz I don't want to walk around anywhere perspiring all over, and looking unglam with all the flyaway hair. Hee. Someone wants: 6 bowls of chicken rice, 1 durian, 1 chocolate cake and 3 Mcspicy meal. Madness. P/s: Anymore running dates? :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
I want a holiday
how much do you want it? Bye Bye James, Hello Jam Happy V Day Drink :) boring new year MJ Crazy Dreamer happy day tired but work
December 2006 stop & stare
|


