Friday, February 8, 2008 @ 14:42
:: MJ Crazy

Dear friends,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

ANG PAO get alot, orange eat alot, weight also gain alot ah!

HUAT AH!

Haha, sorry I'm going a little crazy on Chu Er of 2008 CNY.

This year's CNY is not as boring as compared to previous years!

I remember the best was e88 days, where Yong Heng will organize all the people to go house-visiting during Chu Yi, and Chu Er. It was the most fun, as we go from house to house, sit sit, talk talk, and collect Ang Pao, and for me and Yong Heng, we love the Mahjong the best.

I was always the lousy one, and Yong Heng would teach me, and we would play and play and although we always say, "Loser out" (cuz there are more than 4 people wanting to play), I always stay glued to my chair, not wanting to leave.

Haha. Those were the days.

When we multiplied, the routine sort of died away. So sad. Sigh.

Oh well, then it got back to the boring days!

I NEVER go visiting on Chu Yi, and Chu Er, because i don't go house-hopping. My family clan is the lazy clan. We pick a house and everyone gathers there.

So this Saturday, the bottle points to my BIG AUNT's house!

I can't wait! Ever since the mini Mahjong challenge I had with my cousins 3 weeks back, my hands are itching for more!

And I have been doing last minute practices!

ZY was telling me that he's going V's house for MJ last night when we MSN-ed, and then I said I wanted to go, and he said 'No Girls Allowed'. So I was like, 'Rightttttt'. So we decided to meet under my flat for a short catch-up. He was boasting to me that he got so fit now that he is in OCS, and going to commission soon.

I was like, 'Rightttttt'. FIT.

So when I saw him, other than the usual BOTAK head, he did got quite fit!

I think NS guys are some-what good looking because of their dark tans, and toned body. Serious! Just last Sunday I bumped into Poh Siang, and goodness gracious! He slimed down to HALF his size last time, I COULDN'T RECOGNISE HIM!

Honest, I think it's not that you cannot slim down, is you are not willing to go the mile to slim down. In Poly, the only exercise we do is walk from class to class, walk from school to school.

But in NS, you train and train, and you just look good lah!

And I have a thing for tanned guys, so yah. Haha.

*SLAPS SELF*

Stop drooling.

So anyway, he treat me to a drink (NAN DE!), and we just sat there and talk rubbish, and then when it's 10 plus, he went off to V's house, leaving the lonely me, to watch 'Young and Dangerous 97' all by myself.

And then at 2am, CRAZY ZY called me and said, 'You want to play MJ right? Come V house now, quick.'

'What happened to the 'No Girls Allowed'?'

'Aiya, we San Que Yi, quick come!'

'Don't want lah, I want to sleep le....'

'Don't sleep lah! CNY leh! One year once leh!!'

'But I also don't know V!'

'Come on, socialize!!'

'Err...'

'Quick, go change go change! Next time you San Que Yi you call me I sure go..'

'Wait till my friends all play first ba...'

'Quick! Take cab here, I pay.'

'Wah so good ah...'

'Hena, faster, go change, call me when you reach, I go pick you!'

'Hena hena...'

So MJ temptation won over me, and I went over to V's house for 1 set. It was HILARIOUS playing with them lah, actually the people there I also know one. Just trying to act polite, say don't know only. Haha.

I practically laughed my whole way through lah, if it wasn't for the fact that V's parents are asleep, I would have screamed and yelled.

I mean, MJ leh! How to be quiet? Play with ZY lor. He's super quiet. I think because half the time he never Gao. I also leh. Come on. -_-"

So after about 20+ rounds, we round up, and went for MAC breakfast, and took a cab home (Paid by ZY again!) and I reached home at about 730am.

Crazy.

So MJ-kias, jio me along okay! But! No money transactions! :)

MJ MJ!

Oh, and I gao a QING YI SE yesterday! Man Tai! YAY! So happy. :)

Should see his face when ZY throw 9 tong and I gao QYS. Ha!

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare