|
Saturday, February 23, 2008 @ 18:17
:: Bye Bye James, Hello Jam ![]() Even though we are not very close, but one of my favorite friend, James Tan, aka Lames or JamesBert, left for Australia yesterday. I did not send him off, but I heard that it was not a very crying moment, but I think he still teared and left Singapore full of missing, longing, and can't bear. Will miss those times where we always tease him for sleeping in class, in the van, anywhere. And all the lame jokes, and all the sing-songs he does with David Ang. Hopefully he won't fall asleep in class in Australia, burp in the face of Aussie girls and sing CHEE-NA chinese songs over there. On a lighter note, Morgan introduced me to this guy, no, not literally, but I wished he did. Because he is like my new idol, the guy, NOT Morgan, that is. This guy is the hottest topic in Taiwan right now, to have PK and kicked so many Xing Guang Bang guys out. With his unique voice, he clinched a chance to duet with Singing Queen A-Mei. He attended and sang in one of the 'Song Award Ceremony' in Taiwan. He can play the keyboard, he can play the guitar, he is a drum teacher at tender age of 17, and most shockingly, he is only exactly 7 months older than me. Introducing Jam Xiao Jing Teng to you... ![]() He is so cute I tell you. Shy, introverted, and really well-mannered. Watching those shows which he appeared as guests, is really an entertainment. Either blogs with his pictures, or his personal blog, has viewing hits crossing over 1,000,000! The lounge where he sang, even has queue cards for customers, so now even if you paid a million dollars, you might not be able to get in. This is so cool. I will so buy his album if he releases one. Initially, I was skeptical about his voice because, he, like A-Du, has this kind of voice that you need getting used to. And I was telling Morgan it wasn't very appealing, but Morgan said that initial opinions is like this, but the beautiful thing about his voice is it is very attractive after you listen to it a few more times. And he's right. p/s: and he has VERY VERY VERY nice hands. :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Happy V Day
Drink :) boring new year MJ Crazy Dreamer happy day tired but work where did my money go? Hong Kong Part 1 love my parents
December 2006 stop & stare
|



