|
Saturday, January 19, 2008 @ 12:06
:: Stumbled I'm hesitating on changing my URL again. Reason because just yesterday, two new readers has stumbled upon my blog! *Faints* And I got upset! Partly is because I am really not happy about their reading of MY blog in front of ME, partly because I just want to make Morgan feel guilty about it. Haha. Emotional blackmail. =P Actually, it's not much of a big deal reading my blog, I'm not sure who still does anyway. It's just I don't like people reading it in front of me. Imagine people reading your diary in front of you? That's so weird. I remember about 1 and a half years back, Ah Beng managed to track down my blog address in Google, and for about 15min, his team, and the twins were reading my blog, IN FRONT OF ME! I wasn't really angry like @#$%@$^#$!#%, but I just didn't like it. I got super upset and I almost cried, I remembered. And the WORST thing was, zy (ITCU) even asked Ah Beng for the address as well, and I almost died. Only Jianwen was nice and tried to comfort me by saying I have a nice blog. Rightttt... *Roll eyes* Le sigh. I really miss school. I won't say I miss the homework and mugging, but I do miss the times when the girls sit at the table in one of the school canteen and mugging for term tests. I miss hanging out with the gang and go for lunches opposite school (Techno!), or shopping at TM. I miss zy (f402)'s lameness and his short stature and his jokes, his stories. I miss the twins constant funny actions and attitude. I miss Ah Beng and his way of walking, talking and acting several lecturers. I miss my class! I miss hub, how he always ask me and Vinnie to help him in lab. Awww... :( still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Hold My Hand
Sunday Night I Dont Want To Go Random Quiz Finally Back greetings from HK bye EOY Thank you Guys Attributes Day
December 2006 stop & stare
|

