Saturday, January 26, 2008 @ 13:29
:: Hong Kong Part 1

YES YES!

FINALLY!
Some pictures of my Hong Kong trip! I finally took SOME TIME to edit and post the pictures! Ah, I almost cried when I edit the pictures, I REALLY, REEEEEEALLY want to go back Hong Kong.

(Do I sound as if I come from Hong Kong? Haha! Aiya, I come from Gong Kong lah. Gong Gong. Geddit? Ha!)

This is just like 1/100 of my pictures? Haha!

I warn you guys beforehand, yours truly aint a perfect photographer, I like taking random shots like bus stops and streets, so yah. You hardly see pics of me :( SADDDDD

Ready? :)


Early in the morning at 6am, at the carpark under my flat!

My mom with the flowers. She ask me to take with her, I was like, EEK! So ugly the flowers. Don't you think the colors abit mismatch? Like Pink with YELLOW? And then Purple? Weird.

Richard says he wants a Omega watch. Sorry ah, the shop no assistant. Cannot buy.

CHIVAS ad!
I don't know what is so nice about CHIVAS except the name. Zhiyou and Pak always say nice nice! But I think it's sooooo bitter! I think Bailey's much nicer :)

My mom on the moving-scalator.



CAM WHORE in the toilet. I LOVE airport toilets. They are SO CLEAN and nice! :D

*GRIN*

Our gate!
I wished it was F1 or something. F1 - other than linking it up with FormulaOne, maybe you'd realized that Gate F60 meant walking ALL THE WAY down the hall to the LAST gate. -_-"

SQ! Whee!

My plane! My plane!
I'm SO EXCITED because it's my first time taking Singapore Airlines, and I was hoping to see familiar faces like... Gina! PK!

My ticket! My ticket! Hena, now you know my English name lah!
(I almost photoshopped the words to FIRST CLASS! Ha!)


Walking down...

Ooooh. So nice!

Interior decorated with Christmas decors! I wonder now they hang ang pao anot?

My companion for the 3 hours trip - PSP, Camera. But then I realized PSP was redundant. Why?

Mummy and Carol

SQ serves hot towel! So cool. But I couldn't use it on my face because of my make up! :(

Preparing to take off... *So excited!*

"Hi! My name is Singapore Airlines! What's yours?"

Up in the air!

Now I know why pilots want to be pilots. The sky is soooo beautiful, whether night or day!

Menu for the food!

Now you know why PSP is redundant? Because there's MOVIES to watch!!

YUMMY. The food is solid lah! Yum!
(I think this meal cannot satisfy Morgan and Richard albeit it's many portions... so, what do they eat on plane?)

I caught half of ratatouille and got bored, and switched to my all time favorite - HK Movies! Awesome! Action films NEVER bores me! :) (And Louis Koo is always so HOT)
Come on, must support the movies of the places that you're heading to! Ha!

My new idol - Donnie Yen. He is SOOOO good looking when he fights!

I told you the sky is beautiful. Doesn't this looks like someone threw stars on the ground?
But midway we experienced turbulence and it's not a very nice moment... :(

Two Hong Kong movies! One with Nicholas Tse!! Still as good-looking.

GONG, I mean HONG KONG! Here I come!

"Hello! I'm your friend from Star Alliance!"


My Mom and her sis. No prize for guessing who's older.



I still miss my colleagues okay! See, I took this picture cuz of the word MORGAN! But I couldn't find Valerie, Gillian, Naomi, Richard, Yifei, Robin, Yoseph leh. Eeyer, later Morgan see this he think wrongly. Hai.

Spot the 3 words on the trolley? Hilarious!

In the bus to our hotel (I think...)


Someone drilled holes into the flat?



MONG KOK! Mong Kok Dim Sum!

Cute advertisement






This is quite nice albeit the 'weird' taste. It's Gui Ling Gao with Mango and Cream and something else, can't remember what is it. But the Gui Ling Gao is nice! :)


Women Street. Michelle told me not to buy so many things from here because they always mark up the prices. But I couldn't resist and still bought some stuffs!

I wanted to get some of these! But reckon they're USELESS in Singapore, so I didn't get it in the end.

Like my boots? I didn't buy this pair though.




A FAMILIAR SIGN ANYWHERE U GO!

Hong Kong's Secondary School.


Hong Kong has very nice TALL buildings. I really liked them. :)

Alright! I told you I take random shots. Streets, taxis, buses, anything! So, stay tuned for part 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... Haha, kidding, but still, stay tuned! :)

I wanna go back HONG KONG!

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare